More peace from the peaceful.

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":vvqnjf7r said:
I just noticed that the timeline appears to be authored by Austin Cline an Agnosticism & Atheism Expert.

Here is one of his quotes from his Web page. That seems bizarre to me:

"Concern for rape victims is a red herring because conceptions from rape occur with approximately the same frequency as snowfall in Miami."

Margonme":2koxfrwx said:
slick4591":2koxfrwx said:
I just noticed that the timeline appears to be authored by Austin Cline an Agnosticism & Atheism Expert.

Here is one of his quotes from his Web page. That seems bizarre to me:

"Concern for rape victims is a red herring because conceptions from rape occur with approximately the same frequency as snowfall in Miami."

Yeah, seems absurd to me too, but lots of things in this world seem that way to me.

Jogeephus":1awvkb5t said:
You know, I was heading home last night and passed a school and the lot was full of buses preparing to take children home at 6:30 pm and I was saddened at the thought that most of the children had no one at home who cared enough to feed them supper or breakfast and I wondered what our society will look like when these children become adults and this is what they think of as normal. I was also saddened by the thought of the poor teachers who are unfairly strapped with the responsibility of trying to put moral compasses in these beautiful little apples.

Until we learn how to fix this problem I don't see why we should add more problems to society by welcoming those who think its holy to rob, murder, cheat and steal. Maybe rather than debating this we could put our heads together and try and find a solution to this social problem and in the meantime we could find a country where this islamic ideology has worked and created a utopia and then we could take notes on how to do what they have done.

My opinion on this matter is gonna be unpopular and is only my opinion. The only way to fix this problem is let people do without. When they get hungry they will go to work or starve. The problem with this approach is that some innocent children will suffer. And I have a problem with this and could never knowingly go along with children being caused to suffer or go hungry. I can't say that this is what should happen, I'm simply saying that I believe it's the only way to "fix" the problem. Kids are way sharper than a lot of folks think they are. They are learning that someone will always take care of them, no matter if they put forth an effort or not.

I.e. I have a guy that works for me. Can't pay his light bill. Can't buy his kids Christmas gifts. Gets $1300 a month in food stamps. Wife lied and got a $12000 refund on her income tax returns for 2015. He didn't file. Purposely just had his 10th child with his wife (planned, not a surprise). BUT he's got an iPhone. And so does she. And they went on vacation for a week. Eats better than me, and I'm not being facetious. And they don't worry about anything. Just pitch a sad story and hold their hand out. No shame. And his kids are the same. Because this is what they have been taught.

I love to help people who NEED help. Makes me feel good. I usually do it indiscreetly so that not even the person I'm helping knows where the money came from. Because I want no recognition for the act. That's not why I do it. But I have very little sympathy for people that bring hardship upon themselves, receive help, and then repeat the the process having learned nothing.

Enough chasing rabbits. Sorry. I just don't see things changing in regards to moral compasses until there are consequences for being lazy and sorry. You know around here, and not that many years ago, if an able bodied man wouldn't work and provide for his family, a group of local gentlemen would visit him and have a talk with him. If things didn't change after the talk, they would visit him again. The second visit would be a little more persuasive and wouldn't involve much talking. This would continue until the man got the point or left town. Pretty dang effective too because I never heard of any of these men who were beaten to death or any kids that starved to death. They just needed to be "taught".

JMJ Farms":19ul6w8d said:
Jogeephus":19ul6w8d said:
You know, I was heading home last night and passed a school and the lot was full of buses preparing to take children home at 6:30 pm and I was saddened at the thought that most of the children had no one at home who cared enough to feed them supper or breakfast and I wondered what our society will look like when these children become adults and this is what they think of as normal. I was also saddened by the thought of the poor teachers who are unfairly strapped with the responsibility of trying to put moral compasses in these beautiful little apples.

Until we learn how to fix this problem I don't see why we should add more problems to society by welcoming those who think its holy to rob, murder, cheat and steal. Maybe rather than debating this we could put our heads together and try and find a solution to this social problem and in the meantime we could find a country where this islamic ideology has worked and created a utopia and then we could take notes on how to do what they have done.

My opinion on this matter is gonna be unpopular and is only my opinion. The only way to fix this problem is let people do without. When they get hungry they will go to work or starve. The problem with this approach is that some innocent children will suffer. And I have a problem with this and could never knowingly go along with children being caused to suffer or go hungry. I can't say that this is what should happen, I'm simply saying that I believe it's the only way to "fix" the problem. Kids are way sharper than a lot of folks think they are. They are learning that someone will always take care of them, no matter if they put forth an effort or not.

I.e. I have a guy that works for me. Can't pay his light bill. Can't buy his kids Christmas gifts. Gets $1300 a month in food stamps. Wife lied and got a $12000 refund on her income tax returns for 2015. He didn't file. Purposely just had his 10th child with his wife (planned, not a surprise). BUT he's got an iPhone. And so does she. And they went on vacation for a week. Eats better than me, and I'm not being facetious. And they don't worry about anything. Just pitch a sad story and hold their hand out. No shame. And his kids are the same. Because this is what they have been taught.

I love to help people who NEED help. Makes me feel good. I usually do it indiscreetly so that not even the person I'm helping knows where the money came from. Because I want no recognition for the act. That's not why I do it. But I have very little sympathy for people that bring hardship upon themselves, receive help, and then repeat the the process having learned nothing.

Enough chasing rabbits. Sorry. I just don't see things changing in regards to moral compasses until there are consequences for being lazy and sorry. You know around here, and not that many years ago, if an able bodied man wouldn't work and provide for his family, a group of local gentlemen would visit him and have a talk with him. If things didn't change after the talk, they would visit him again. The second visit would be a little more persuasive and wouldn't involve much talking. This would continue until the man got the point or left town. Pretty dang effective too because I never heard of any of these men who were beaten to death or any kids that starved to death. They just needed to be "taught".
I have said the same thing. Hunger is a pretty good motivator. You sound exactly like my wife and I. We try to give in complete confidentiality for 2 reasons. 1. We don't want recognition for helping less fortunate. 2. If certain people knew we were "giving", the phones and door bells would be steady ringing with sad stories. I hate thinking that way but it's fact. Here is a link to an article concerning the same topics talked about here. Foreign Affairs and Social issues. You have to read it all the way through.http://www.jbs.org/component/k2/item/18 ... f-fairness

True Grit Farms":3vob00eg said:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/19/report-truck-drives-into-crowded-christmas-market-in-berlin.html

Merry Christmas from the peaceful.

Yet within the hour some liberal some where will be defending the very group that this worthless ba$tard is likely affiliated with.

WHAT ONE OLD LEATHERNECK HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT:

Unless you are willing to be as unreasonable and as brutal, as your enemy, do not engage him in a conflict -- because he will win.

Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that `You can't bomb an ideology.": "The he// you can't, because we did it. These Muslims are no different than the [Imperial] Japanese. The Japs had their suicide bombers too. And we stopped them. What it takes is the resolve and will to use a level of brutality and violence that your generations can't stomach. And until you can, this shyt won't stop. It took us on the beaches with bullets, clearing out caves with flame throwers, and men like LeMay burning down their cities, killing people by the tens of thousands. And then it took 2 atom bombs on top of it. Plus we had to bomb the shyt out of German cities to get them to quit fighting. But, if that was what it took to win, we were willing to do it. Until you are willing to do the same...well I hope you enjoy this shyt, because it ain't going to stop! Back then, we had leadership, resolve, resources and determination. Today we're afraid to hurt people's feelings....and worry about which bathroom to pi$$ in!"

Shucks TB, the jumped off of cliffs in places like Saipan versus surrendering. They were indeed just as bent as the muslims are.

TexasBred":2tby2al7 said:

Unless you are willing to be as unreasonable and as brutal, as your enemy, do not engage him in a conflict -- because he will win.

Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that `You can't bomb an ideology.": "The he// you can't, because we did it. These Muslims are no different than the [Imperial] Japanese. The Japs had their suicide bombers too. And we stopped them. What it takes is the resolve and will to use a level of brutality and violence that your generations can't stomach. And until you can, this shyt won't stop. It took us on the beaches with bullets, clearing out caves with flame throwers, and men like LeMay burning down their cities, killing people by the tens of thousands. And then it took 2 atom bombs on top of it. Plus we had to bomb the shyt out of German cities to get them to quit fighting. But, if that was what it took to win, we were willing to do it. Until you are willing to do the same...well I hope you enjoy this shyt, because it ain't going to stop! Back then, we had leadership, resolve, resources and determination. Today we're afraid to hurt people's feelings....and worry about which bathroom to pi$$ in!"

That is one helluva statement! :clap:

bball":23hzkwlh said:
TexasBred":23hzkwlh said:

That is one helluva statement! :clap:

Thank you for this post. I agree. :clap: :clap: :clap:

JMJ Farms":7epmnb97 said:
Jogeephus":7epmnb97 said:

Yep we need to bring the KKK back to take care of the worthless bastards.

TexasBred":32hvu8fs said:

agree with this statement. We kill some of them and then apologize to them for it... we might be sending mixed signals.

Sherman had the right idea 150 years ago during the civil war when people complained about his tactics he said "War is cruelty, the crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

Lived and worked in Saudi for 15 years : It was living in a dream world till after 911: people were nice and very gracious to the US for stopping the invasion from Iraq through Kuwait ( did some work in Kuwait after the war and the people were also very nice) after 911 we had to have huge burms built around our drilling location topped with razor wire and military with 50 cals at the entrances: The compound was very secure but my wife had doubts about going to town after 911 and I told my Saudi boss my wife will not be held hostage to nobody so we are out of here : out in the desert I felt safe as Marines are not afraid of anything: in general the Saudi people are great but just like the people we have here in America you have those that will find fault in the system and try to cause problems for society and should be dealt with accordingly to put it mildly

Latest posts