More on hsus and yellowtail whine

Help Support CattleToday:

They have a group on facebook called "YellowFAIL", its quite entertaining. They have different videos of people disposing of their yellowtail in various ways. I bet this is going to cost them a lot more than the money they donated to HSUS. :cboy:

I got my chores done, there is 9" of snow on the ground, so I've spent some time with the facebook pages for [yellowtail] and yellowfail. Reading comments and following links carried me to HSUS' official dogfood. :eek:

HSUS dog food is certified organic; and does not use corn nor any genetically modified ingredient. It is also NOT produced by any industrial farm. At least not a US industrial farm, as it is produced in URUGUAY.

They have a lovely picture of the rice fields all contoured and so green I could almost swear they might have had something to boost N. Of course they may have just photoshopped the picture to green it up.

The stuff is $17 for 6.6 lbs on PetSmart web site.

Some of the young aspiring people with video experience ought to get themselves down to Uruguay and check out this operation. A little investigative journalism. :nod:

http://thehumanechoice.com/index.htm

I just looked at that link...THERE'S NO MEAT IN IT. Dogs are carnivores. Isn't it considered cruelty to animals to feed them food that is not good for them? Dogs don't need vegetables!

Latest posts