money

Help Support CattleToday:

arkcowman":2bkhhoxg said:
An old rancher years ago gave me the secret to making a small fortune in the cattle business. Here it is : Start Off With A Large Fortune.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

okwalker":251e1pvl said:
Ask Hillary. It seems she knows how to turn a little investment into alot of return.
She explained exactly how she did it. She read the Wall Street Journal. ;-) ;-) ;-)

And since she has already explained it, she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The only way to make money on cattle is to sell them for more than you have in them. Consistantly doing that is the hard part. You will learn as you go how to do this. You will also make mistakes at trying it. How well you learn from those mistakes determines how long it takes for you to turn a profit.

Bama":pf86u59v said:
The only way to make money on cattle is to sell them for more than you have in them. Consistantly doing that is the hard part. You will learn as you go how to do this. You will also make mistakes at trying it. How well you learn from those mistakes determines how long it takes for you to turn a profit.

Very well said.

I bought and sold alot in the beginng, (flipped) ,and revamped my investment quicker than i would have on a cow calf operation but now I'm mainly a cow calf operation. I do still keep bulls around to sell which keeps a good monthly cashflow and will buy stockers in the early spring and sell when the grass runs out. I never worked so hard at something and made so little but for some reason or another I enjoy it and its what I do when i'm not in the office.

Latest posts