• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Campground Cattle":3moglh0e said:
CRR and WORanch you are right and I was wrong I am not going to let these clowns destroy a good board. its time to fight.

I don't mean to pick on you Campground, but just for clarification purposes, I would be interested in knowing who 'these clowns' are? Are you referring to the posters of the Sex Fairy thread or are you referring to the mean, hostile, intolerant posters? I'm confused.

I definitely think that there should be some type of firewall to protect against English sex clubs taking over the boards again like they did one night several months ago. That was worse than anything else that has ever hit the boards in my time.

I don't want to see any of you oldtimers/originals leave. Those of us who want to clean up can lead by example. I ask you to PM me with info on how to stay in touch if you do leave. Take Care all.

I would sum it up by saying that if you would not say it to someone in person in front of a crowd of people from differant walks of life - it would best be left unsaid.

BAMA

So the cat took a dump in the sandbox again. BIG surprise! and Cowgal stepped right in it. Well, i for one, will not allow her to be the scapegoat here. anyone who has been here any amount of time (and has been paying attention) knows that the hostility runs much deeper than a stupid freakin sex chainletter. if you think the sex fairy post is bringing about the downfall of cattletoday you are flat out WRONG. and its as simple as that.

Campground Cattle":3doh09bf said:
CRR and WORanch you are right and I was wrong I am not going to let these clowns destroy a good board. its time to fight.

Glad to hear there are still some level-headed people here..

Beefy":3klvmij8 said:
So the cat took a dump in the sandbox again. BIG surprise! and Cowgal stepped right in it. Well, i for one, will not allow her to be the scapegoat here. anyone who has been here any amount of time (and has been paying attention) knows that the hostility runs much deeper than a stupid freakin sex chainletter. if you think the sex fairy post is bringing about the downfall of cattletoday you are flat out WRONG. and its as simple as that.

:oops: Thanks Beefy~I will try to keep you from regretting sticking up for me. And by the way...the kitty poo analogy really has a lot of sensory bonus! That is some kinda stink I stepped in!

msscamp":12dcj3pe said:
Campground Cattle":12dcj3pe said:

I don't mean to pick on you Campground, but just for clarification purposes, I would be interested in knowing who 'these clowns' are? Are you referring to the posters of the Sex Fairy thread or are you referring to the mean, hostile, intolerant posters? I'm confused.

You ask
Mean ruff or gruff has nothing to do with it I deal with cattlemen everyday. I do consider the clowns the , posters that post hardly anything of substance fill up pages with smiley faces, or jump in post they have no idea what there talking about. Post 20 to 30 post a day of smiley or BS Instead of listening and learning to contribute at a latter date, they are just running there mouth. There are some that have been here a while that discription fits as well. Lot of arrogance here know it alls.
The sex Fairy thing looked like a bunch of strippers tryin to get a dollar tucked in. Disgusting image for such a good place.

Some of us have been doing this a long time and still enjoy learning
From the Dun's Texan's Ollie's Txags La4's Frenchie CRR AZ Bez's CA Cherokee Cert and other's that I left off. These people generated a learning enviroment with fun. Heck Tapeworm comes across on rude side but he or she is a cattleman that we can still learn from. Man I almost forgot Craig and the Bull lady and one of the newer ones I am impressed with is Bama and Crowder.

Nuff Said.

Dang-nap-it campground Now I gotta go out and buy new hats. My head is so swollen they wont fit anymore. In all seriousness I hate to see the creme of the crop here leave. Those guys you mentioned have been a huge impact to the cattle industry. Ya'll have kelp a lot of folks, including myself, from making some stupid mistakes. I hope everone stays, these boards just wont be the same without all the GURU's. I'm not refering to the 1000 post ya'll made. I'm refering to the informative post within those 1000's that ya'll have made. Case in point. I have been spraying for more years than I care to remember. I'm sure I overlap alot of the time to make sure I get good coverage. I have looked into the dye to mix in the tank to see where I have been. I decided it was just to darn expensive and would not pay for itself on a 30' boom. I read on here that someone had put a small spraytank on their sprayrig and used the dye in the end nozzles only. That one piece of information will save me $100.00 of dollars over the next few years. As long as I have been spraying I didn't think of something as simple as that. Its information like that that only comes from someone that has the experience to know a better way to do something. If I live to be a 100, I won't be half the cattleman some of the folks here are. It would be a shame for someone to leave and take all of that hard earned education with them.

Campground Cattle":3shoclm8 said:
msscamp":3shoclm8 said:
Campground Cattle":3shoclm8 said:

You ask
Mean ruff or gruff has nothing to do with it I deal with cattlemen everyday. I do consider the clowns the , posters that post hardly anything of substance fill up pages with smiley faces, or jump in post they have no idea what there talking about. Post 20 to 30 post a day of smiley or BS Instead of listening and learning to contribute at a latter date, they are just running there mouth. There are some that have been here a while that discription fits as well. Lot of arrogance here know it alls.
The sex Fairy thing looked like a bunch of strippers tryin to get a dollar tucked in. Disgusting image for such a good place.

From the Dun's Texan's Ollie's Txags La4's Frenchie CRR AZ Bez's CA Cherokee Cert and other's that I left off. These people generated a learning enviroment with fun. Heck Tapeworm comes across on rude side but he or she is a cattleman that we can still learn from. Man I almost forgot Craig and the Bull lady and one of the newer ones I am impressed with is Bama and Crowder.

Nuff Said.

I finally scanned the sex fairy thread throughout .... saw two of your favorites there .... seemed they were fairly active ... What's up with that? ...

Maybe it just got out of hand and everybody now has a good dose of right and wrong ......

Wewild":29co9dts said:
Campground Cattle":29co9dts said:
msscamp":29co9dts said:
Campground Cattle":29co9dts said:

You ask

Nuff Said.

I finally scanned the sex fairy thread throughout .... saw two of your favorites there .... seemed they were fairly active ... What's up with that? ...

Maybe it just got out of hand and everybody now has a good dose of right and wrong ......
The last time Macon got fed up with the BS on here he started booting people out of here. Maybe that is what should happen instead of people that are valued leaving here because of the BS.

I'd say that that would be a good reason to kick someone off .... my post is true .... maybe you had better watch out .... I see your still mad ..

Wewild":3htpv1vc said:
I'd say that that would be a good reason to kick someone off .... my post is true .... maybe you had better watch out .... I see your still mad ..
For your information PAL I am not mad now or was I mad as you said in a previous thread. It seems to me you can't wait to see a post from me and jump in there to try to rile me. Climb off and lets try to do what we all came here for,to talk CATTLE!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":esf2r75y said:
Wewild":esf2r75y said:
For your information PAL I am not mad now or was I mad as you said in a previous thread. It seems to me you can't wait to see a post from me and jump in there to try to rile me. Climb off and lets try to do what we all came here for,to talk CATTLE!

I didn't address you ... you came on me with the BS statement and well ... you know what you said .. I only responded to your post ...

It is possible I may have misinterpreted your post .... if so I am sorry.

Wewild":5pz297n7 said:
Campground Cattle":5pz297n7 said:
msscamp":5pz297n7 said:
Campground Cattle":5pz297n7 said:

You ask

Nuff Said.

It would seem that the good old double-standard is alive and well.

I just dropped in and had time to read all. Since the clean-up topic was locked, I'll ask my question here.

TUCO wrote that La4angus that posted the sex fairy post, his post was pretty tame, apparently TUCO needs to go and read the whole sex fairy post. Because La posted several other times on it.

My question? Why was no one complaining about him posting the topic in the first place. If all of you had a problem with it, why wasn't it shut down before it went to a 2nd page and then a 3rd and so on? The ones that are complaining seem to post 24/7/365, so I'm sure that you were here reading and watching it, Right?

rgv4":25r96ymx said:
I just dropped in and had time to read all. Since the clean-up topic was locked, I'll ask my question here.

TUCO wrote that La4angus that posted the sex fairy post, his post was pretty tame, apparently TUCO needs to go and read the whole sex fairy post. Because La posted several other times on it.

My question? Why was no one complaining about him posting the topic in the first place. If all of you had a problem with it, why wasn't it shut down before it went to a 2nd page and then a 3rd and so on? The ones that are complaining seem to post 24/7/365, so I'm sure that you were here reading and watching it, Right?

That is a poser, isn't it?

Actually I was the one that complained the loudest and hadn't read it.
When I got in it, I thought it was in poor taste by all involved, and thats why I posted the clean up topic. Started a little storm but thats OK people got things off there chest that was bothering them.
Now we have a group of you that keep coming back and wanting to poke a stick through the fence and keep the fuss going.

Like Macon said lets move on everyone has made there point.

The way I see it if you keep posting on these threads your part of the problem not the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts