Mistymorning's Caption contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Justbeef":32nofryu said:
Good idea Mr. Prime. Maybe you and Mrs. Joan Rivers can hook it to the nearest cave. I hear they have a special going on for bat guano. :cboy:
Joan Rivers- that's a good one! :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":36nx14hx said:
Hey if it will ease the tension I am willing to give up my share of first place. BHB I am sure Misty Morning would be willing to find a spot at her horsey school for you, you can take my place if that helps any. :cboy:

3Way I sincerely appreciate that offer. But have to decline for a few reasons.

I am just a sore loser. It is too bad I didn't offer anything up and get in the running. It is like they say on the lotto, "you can't win if you don't play." We're still sitting here on the porch afraid to jump out there with the big dogs and all.

It looks like angie went and changed her name? Come on gal, it wasn't that bad was it?

After starting a stopping about 5 posts responding to the comments made by Dieselbeef and Eatbeef, I have come to a hopefully coherent reply.

I am so sorry to my very good friend Angie if this thread has brought you any kind of discomfort, that was never my intention. I had a wonderful weekend with you as did my other friends, you are a very special person.

MistyMorning":36rtpw1y said:
After starting a stopping about 5 posts responding to the comments made by Dieselbeef and Eatbeef, I have come to a hopefully coherent reply.

I am so sorry to my very good friend Angie if this thread has brought you any kind of discomfort, that was never my intention. I had a wonderful weekend with you as did my other friends, you are a very special person.

And we can all read between the lines here...

cfpinz":3mins27r said:
MistyMorning":3mins27r said:

And we can all read between the lines here...
That "she's special" deal has always made me look twice to see how weird "she" really is

dun":3cs7z3zb said:
That "she's special" deal has always made me look twice to see how weird "she" really is

Or if "she's" really a "she" after all. Kind of hard to tell with those hairy northern chicks.

cfpinz":2v8inld6 said:
dun":2v8inld6 said:

Or if "she's" really a "she" after all. Kind of hard to tell with those hairy northern chicks.
At first I thought it was a Burnese Mountain dog in bed

dun":2vluk7qa said:
cfpinz":2vluk7qa said:
dun":2vluk7qa said:

At first I thought it was a Burnese Mountain dog in bed

I was thinking sasquatch, note the excessive drool.

MistyMorning":3cox51uq said:

Okay folks, you read it ratcheer. Angie does have a friend. Atleast one. :D

MistyMorning":32c5sz1o said:

Angie's being a DIVA. Angie's being a DIVA.

Hey, isn't there another 4 or 5 pictures to post?

dont git onto me fer nuthin..i told ya not to do it and to leave it...yall did it anyways now ya gotta eat a little crow ...dont say i didnt tell ya or i did it wrong....

ya never know how its gonna go whn someone reads somethin instead of hearing it..

btw...what woman wants anyone to see her when she not looking her best...ususally sleeping dont fall into that category

yall did it..go sleep in yer bed full of wrong

Latest posts