Catagories for the photo contest ?

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
We will need categories for the photo contests ,so suggestions are welcomed please. Alisonb posted some really great ones on CS. So lets add to it/change it up, so we can have a contest at least twice a month.

Please remember to keep the categories pg and not too complicated . ;-)

Thanks again for all of your input . :tiphat:

Into the dark
Now that's funny
Gone but not forgotten
Firearms(new/old)
Fire in the sky
Closeups
Just bad
Old MacDonald
Black + white
Green with envy
Silhouettes
My tool/tack box
Candles, food + wine
What is that?
Tree bark
Footprints in the sand
Gravity
Old shoes/boots
Born free
The good, bad + ugly
Water
Elements

Those sound good Hook.

I should also add that the rules are going to be :

Must be taken by the one who submits ,or at the very least someone in the household and no photo shopping/editing unless otherwise stated .

Hillbilly

Bull of the month

Calf of the month

CTs funniest farm Pics

Old and decrepit (for guys like 3way)

Isomade":2y54ihyt said:
Hillbilly

Bull of the month

Calf of the month

CTs funniest farm Pics

Old and decrepit (for guys like 3way)

Watch it whippersnapper. I may just resemble that remark! :lol2: :lol2:

Furry Friends

Precious Moments

Saddled Up

Garden View

Home Sweet Home

View from My Front Porch

Feild of Dreams

Tractors

Trucks

Gettin' er Done

Something's Fishy

Memory Lane

Future Farmer

April Rain

May Flowers

Fall Frost

Snowed In

It's almost Christmas
Beaten path
Young at heart
Did you close the gate/door?
In want of a nail
Photo's of photo's
Rust
Blowing in the wind
Handwriting

TexasBred":210hebnf said:
Better clarify "Wildlife", otherwise no telling what kind of pics you might get from some of these folks.
Wish I had pics of the pre-married days. But I couldn't post them here. They sure were wild though. We made road trips from Matamoros to Key West and out to the slopes in Colorado. Some of the wild'st though were right here on the back roads. Sure had lots of fun.

jedstivers":125ipc6d said:
TexasBred":125ipc6d said:
Better clarify "Wildlife", otherwise no telling what kind of pics you might get from some of these folks.
Wish I had pics of the pre-married days. But I couldn't post them here. They sure were wild though. We made road trips from Matamoros to Key West and out to the slopes in Colorado. Some of the wild'st though were right here on the back roads. Sure had lots of fun.

Well, between TB and you, Jedstivers, with all that fancy farming equipment, you must be able to come up with something G-rated that little old ladies like myself can safely show our families. (OMG, I'm making myself sick! Bwwwwhaaaahaaaa! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Gale Seddon":ryiitc38 said:
jedstivers":ryiitc38 said:
TexasBred":ryiitc38 said:

Well, between TB and you, Jedstivers, with all that fancy farming equipment, you must be able to come up with something G-rated that little old ladies like myself can safely show our families. (OMG, I'm making myself sick! Bwwwwhaaaahaaaa! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
My whole life is G rated now, it all revolves around my three kids.

Jed and I were just talking a few weeks ago how we had slowed down
Jed another friend and I were out visiting some guys at hunting camps and had drink a 5th or so and were headed home by 10:30 and were laughing about how 10 yrs ago we would of just beenn getting started for the night

We might be duplicating categories - isn't "born free" and "wildlife" the same category? Maybe a brief description or explanation next to each category to make sure we are all on the same page.

My kid's cuter than your kid (or grandkid)
My country (landscapes/scenery)
The udder side of the beef biz (cow shots)

Angus Cowman":3amnsqw4 said:
Jed and I were just talking a few weeks ago how we had slowed down
Jed another friend and I were out visiting some guys at hunting camps and had drink a 5th or so and were headed home by 10:30 and were laughing about how 10 yrs ago we would of just beenn getting started for the night

I have hot tea and honey at night now, a few years ago it would have been a couple beers or a glass of wine . How in h@ll we ever stayed out all night and still managed to work (relatively productively ) all the next day when we were younger is unfathomable to me now.

Keep the suggestions coming, we will combine ideas if they are similar or duplicates . :D
Thanks everyone ..

I would like to do one of old wedding photos, say at least 40 yrs ago. I love those old photos ..

Cant get you a 40 yo wedding photo. Best i can do is 19 yo. Ive for some good ones from when we were dating and such too

Latest posts