Mistymorning's Caption contest

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":16cvq6s3 said:
I was informed by the victim that I was required to pick a winner of this contest.

All entries were greatly appreciated and LMAO reading them, (the victim did too)

So on to the winner....and it ain't you Crowbar, so quit trying to bribe me already!

There is actually a tie, 3Way for this: "If you post this on Cattle Today I will kill you" (I couldn't figure out how to get a quote from another page on here. :oops: )

and Lammie for this:
Lammie":16cvq6s3 said:
Was the party in a pet store? Because I feel like a hampster died in my mouth.

For those of you who didn't get what was going on in this post, that body under all the covers was our friend Angie. She joined a group of my friends and I for a weekend of trail riding. We had a blast and Angie you are welcome back anytime. :D

How do I claim my prize.....Been a long time since I did any horsey ridin...I may have to get fitted for a new truss

3waycross":yja286hv said:
How do I claim my prize.....Been a long time since I did any horsey ridin...I may have to get fitted for a new truss

Whilst waiting for Lammie to pick you up, go get fitted for that truss. After she picks you up, head north and east for awhile, when you need to pull out the long underwear you are close, take a right at the second dead roadkill, cross the Mississippi and bingo you will be here!

P.S. ga and curtis, the contest is OVER, we have a couple of winners, now don't start being a couple of whiners about it! :roll:

As big hearted as she is, I'm sure even if you didn;t win she would be more then willing to have you come to "horsey camp" so she would have some free slave labor.
You can always drop by her place for a chicken dinner, just don;t forget to bring the chicken!

john250":2lxq4vfk said:
ga.prime":2lxq4vfk said:
OK Misty, I give (reluctantly). Fun contest. Sort of. :D

Now we can play "critique the judge". Was Lammies comment really the winner? It was funny, but I heard it 40 years ago.

Oh for goodness sakes, quit being a bunch of sore losers already. You all can come on up to horsey camp anytime you like, for you non riders, winter may be best, snow, soft landing you git it.

And ga, if you didn't like the contest why did you have the most entries? :D

dun":1pgfpoc3 said:
As big hearted as she is, I'm sure even if you didn;t win she would be more then willing to have you come to "horsey camp" so she would have some free slave labor.
You can always drop by her place for a chicken dinner, just don;t forget to bring the chicken!

There's 4 chickens left out there after the carnage from the fox or yote not necesary to bring one, if you can catch one of those old gals, we got ourselves some eats! :D

P.S. Anyone, within reason, and with a clean background check, can come up this weekend to horsey camp, I am going to demo an old run in. :D

MistyMorning":r4tcm8h2 said:
dun":r4tcm8h2 said:

There's 4 chickens left out there after the carnage from the fox or yote not necesary to bring one, if you can catch one of those old gals, we got ourselves some eats! :D

P.S. Anyone, within reason, and with a clean background check, can come up this weekend to horsey camp, I am going to demo an old run in. :D

I have several speeding tickets. Don't imagine I'd make the cut. Fortunately, I don't get along with horses. The feeling is mutual. They are evil beasts who get pleasure from your spinal compression.
Ya got any pictures of Angie in the mud?

john250":cwoykr4u said:
MistyMorning":cwoykr4u said:

I have several speeding tickets. Don't imagine I'd make the cut. Fortunately, I don't get along with horses. The feeling is mutual. They are evil beasts who get pleasure from your spinal compression.
Ya got any pictures of Angie in the mud?

Speeding tickets are fine, I might have a few of those too. :secret:

That spinal compression deal is like a free adjustment, no need to see a chiropractor. :D

I may have some additional pics of the angry one, but geez, posting the one of her in the mud would be just so mean! :D

MistyMorning":2ph3gtq0 said:
I may have some additional pics of the angry one, but geez, posting the one of her in the mud would be just so mean! :D
Send it to me. She can;t get mad at you if I'm the one that posts it can she?

dun":21zvkaw7 said:
MistyMorning":21zvkaw7 said:
john250":21zvkaw7 said:
MistyMorning":21zvkaw7 said:

But is there a GOOD reason not to post the pic.

Here's the deal, she mentioned something a few days ago about paybacks and than called me a name. I'm actually kinda scared as there was period of time last weekend that I can't seem to account for.....

MistyMorning":11mdhj26 said:
dun":11mdhj26 said:
john250":11mdhj26 said:

Here's the deal, she mentioned something a few days ago about paybacks and than called me a name. I'm actually kinda scared as there was period of time last weekend that I can't seem to account for.....
cluck cluck cluck...........YOU BIG CHICKEN

MistyMorning":htj12j0x said:
dun":htj12j0x said:
john250":htj12j0x said:

Well ya know we want to see those pics too.... :)

Good idea Mr. Prime. Maybe you and Mrs. Joan Rivers can hook it to the nearest cave. I hear they have a special going on for bat guano. :cboy:

Either this contest was rigged, or someone has terrible taste, or someone doesn't have a sense of humor, or someone just didn't comprehend the punch lines (or read between the lines)

There aint been a hay burner on this place is a whole lotta years BTW

Yea, I did not think about that backhoeboogie. Say! Since it's all in fun, how about you take a picture of your wife or daughter while their sleeping and throw it out here for us boys to play with. I'm sure they will try and be a good sport about it! :D Don't worry about them being not liking it. Just do it :D

Hey if it will ease the tension I am willing to give up my share of first place. BHB I am sure Misty Morning would be willing to find a spot at her horsey school for you, you can take my place if that helps any. :cboy: