Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
MM-bed.jpg

Burning Daylight

I shoulda quit after the 12th beer

Is that bacon I smell frying.

Has anyone seen my clothes.

Could everyone close their eyes till I make it to the bathroom?

Are these sheets 640 thread count? Cause if they are I'm never getting out of here!

Git your axe up and pick that corn already!

The nag bucked me off and I can't move!

Is that a racoon on your head?
3waycross":5vxcsnr9 said:
I forgot the best one;

"If you post this on Cattle Today I will kill you"

I'm expecting a nasty PM anytime :help:

Thanks for posting it Granpa, you rock :D

Did I shoot out the lights? Did I start any fights?

Should be a good old song attached to the above verse.

Just leeeeave me alone!

I swear I'll never do it again!

All I remember is flirting with him........what have I done!

Do not disturb!!!!!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Will someone shoot that rooster.

MistyMorning":29hi72v2 said:
I'm expecting a nasty PM anytime :help:

Got it! Came in the form of a dire warning.. :roll: I ain't skeered sleepy head, I have more pics! :D

P.S. A big old Happy Birthday to ya, appears you have aged like that screw top bottle of wine ya left at my house. :D Now go get some rest ya hear!

So what's the prize? Riding lessons or how to walk down stairs lessons?

dun":2r7mp0ce said:
So what's the prize? Riding lessons or how to walk down stairs lessons?

The prize will be one week at my horsey training facility, I will provide the nags, food, pillows (as we can see from the object of our contest hugging), blankets, and tack. The winner brings their own beverages with enough to share (it had better be beer and not wine with the screw off top). Since I am quite the horsewoman if I say so myself, I will provide instruction. What a blast eh? :D

I can't help but wonder what morphed out of that cocoon?

And I'm almost scared to ask.

If that wine was Boone's Farm, me and the angrie one might get along after all.

Forget the pic, I am wondering what kind of creeper takes pics of their guests sleeping? :eek: :help:

Oh wait ~ I suppose the same kind of hostess that meets guests at the door (with a chore list, then directs by whistling and pointing like they're a hunting dog). :roll: Then assigns them the bucking nag (with a big smile on hosts face and a camera in her hand). :help: Then makes fun of their box of wine (the only thing that takes the edge off MM's tongue). Then sicks their dog on your dog (who steals your dogs ball and doesn't give it back).

MM likes to talk about how her family members are able to sleep so wonderfully while at her house. She attributes it to the "peace" and "comfort" offered. I am sure the pull-out there in the pic is 5 star (nice touch is the 150 lb dog that doesn't understand "move over, ya nasty beast"), as is the wake up service ("GET YOUR AXE OUT OF BED, I AM HUNGRY!!"), but I think they sleep so well because she chases with the whip all day.....

Guest could go on and on I am thinking.

Probably also already planning her next trip to MM's B&B. :nod:

Latest posts