Mistymorning's Caption contest

Help Support CattleToday:

"A belgian waffle with fresh fruit and a cup of coffee await your arrival at the breakfast nook"

"of course this includes an assortment of farmers cheeses"

dun":3a1r8812 said:
So what's the prize? Riding lessons or how to walk down stairs lessons?
Yes! Lessons! These are a few of the house fav's

Fencing 101 ~ aka "I'll hold your wine, you get that wire off the ground why don't cha"
Felling a Tree then Chopping Wood then Building a Fire then Maintaining the Fire
Navigating that Wheel Barrow for Idiots
Whats a weed/Whats a veggie (followed by "How to Can your Veggies" and "The Joys of Butchering Chickens").
How to Buck-Up and Shut-Up ~ Its just a Blister, ya Big Baby

yippee.....

angie":3ivueylo said:
Forget the pic, I am wondering what kind of creeper takes pics of their guests sleeping? :eek: :help:

Oh wait ~ I suppose the same kind of hostess that meets guests at the door (with a chore list, then directs by whistling and pointing like they're a hunting dog). :roll: Then assigns them the bucking nag (with a big smile on hosts face and a camera in her hand). :help: Then makes fun of their box of wine (the only thing that takes the edge off MM's tongue). Then sicks their dog on your dog (who steals your dogs ball and doesn't give it back).

MM likes to talk about how her family members are able to sleep so wonderfully while at her house. She attributes it to the "peace" and "comfort" offered. I am sure the pull-out there in the pic is 5 star (nice touch is the 150 lb dog that doesn't understand "move over, ya nasty beast"), as is the wake up service ("GET YOUR AXE OUT OF BED, I AM HUNGRY!!"), but I think they sleep so well because she chases with the whip all day.....

Guest could go on and on I am thinking.

Probably also already planning her next trip to MM's B&B. :nod:

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

angie":36q9wj6b said:
dun":36q9wj6b said:
So what's the prize? Riding lessons or how to walk down stairs lessons?
Yes! Lessons! These are a few of the house fav's

Fencing 101 ~ aka "I'll hold your wine, you get that wire off the ground why don't cha"
Felling a Tree then Chopping Wood then Building a Fire then Maintaining the Fire
Navigating that Wheel Barrow for Idiots
Whats a weed/Whats a veggie (followed by "How to Can your Veggies" and "The Joys of Butchering Chickens").
How to Buck-Up and Shut-Up ~ Its just a Blister, ya Big Baby

yippee.....

Fencer is making a funny noise this am, git up here and be the fence tester would ya. :D

ga.prime":36q9wj6b said:
What a crappy contest.

IS NOT!!!! I am a very good horsey riding trainer as well as a great trick rider (just ask the angry one :nod: ), also your martini's would be welcome after that crappy pear flavored pinot grigio I dumped down the sink.

Crowderfarms":36q9wj6b said:
Crowder.... What happened? Are you still here?

It's baaaaack! :shock:

Where ya been hiding Crowbar? Better question, why were you in hiding?

MistyMorning":2ssastum said:

I heard he had a summer internship on a saler farm.

ALACOWMAN":ewu77vz2 said:
cfpinz":ewu77vz2 said:
MistyMorning":ewu77vz2 said:

I heard he had a summer internship on a saler farm.
:cowboy: got a picture of him washing a kubota RTV

I've seen that one. The thong suited him, but the color was all wrong.

Where ya been hiding Crowbar? Better question, why were you in hiding?[/quote]

I heard he had a summer internship on a saler farm.[/quote]
:cowboy: got a picture of him washing a kubota RTV[/quote]

I've seen that one. The thong suited him, but the color was all wrong.[/quote]........ well tncattleman did say he was gonna make him his little b@#^&% :p

dun":1cd6zfhd said:
MM-bed.jpg

Mama told me not to come.

Was the party in a pet store? Because I feel like a hampster died in my mouth.

I was informed by the victim that I was required to pick a winner of this contest.

All entries were greatly appreciated and LMAO reading them, (the victim did too)

So on to the winner....and it ain't you Crowbar, so quit trying to bribe me already!

There is actually a tie, 3Way for this: "If you post this on Cattle Today I will kill you" (I couldn't figure out how to get a quote from another page on here. :oops: )

and Lammie for this:
Lammie":34w9fgfp said:
Was the party in a pet store? Because I feel like a hampster died in my mouth.

For those of you who didn't get what was going on in this post, that body under all the covers was our friend Angie. She joined a group of my friends and I for a weekend of trail riding. We had a blast and Angie you are welcome back anytime. :D

Latest posts