Missing

Help Support CattleToday:

Got an email from Greg a couple of weeks ago. Said he had started calving and was busy!

Yeah she was, but like I said it could have been about something else. It is up to her to talk about it if she wants.

Thanks for checking Calman, been calving, only about 15 left. Just starting the second heat. Had to get up early today to take my Mom to get cataracts removed. Gotta' be in KC at 7 AM. Weather sure has been nice. gs

Good to hear you are ok,I was thinking you must have fell in a water well or something.

Cal

ga.prime":2mhmgs06 said:
Anyone heard from cousin Walt- the guy with Columbo for his avatar?
You mean TxWalt? I was wondering about him just the other day when I was reading thru some old threads.

plumber_greg":25opnmjw said:
Thanks for checking Calman, been calving, only about 15 left. Just starting the second heat. Had to get up early today to take my Mom to get cataracts removed. Gotta' be in KC at 7 AM. Weather sure has been nice. gs
That reminds me. Got to go put drops in my eye. Had cararacts removed recently along with retina clean out, holes and tears lasered.
Hope your mother does well. It can sure make a difference. I was encouraged to do it by several people, 3way for one.

Ryder":1zaizakn said:
plumber_greg":1zaizakn said:
That reminds me. Got to go put drops in my eye. Had cararacts removed recently along with retina clean out, holes and tears lasered.
Hope your mother does well. It can sure make a difference. I was encouraged to do it by several people, 3way for one.
Makes a difference doesn't it. When I had mine done it was like going from incandent bulbs to everythign being florescent. Colors much more vivid and whites much whiter.

Thanks for asking. Just been busy - done a little stalking but haven't logged in. Lost a pole barn to wind this summer and contracted the frame and roof on a new bigger version. Can't seem to put help, weather, and time together. Also had a family crisis with a son having divorce/depression issues. On the kinda positive side, last Friday, we got the last calf from the fall herd (lol) and the first calf from the spring herd! Hopefully things will settle down some now. Thanks again for asking.

Latest posts