Midcontinent Livestock Supplements

Help Support CattleToday:

J&D Cattle

Reaction score
I saw an ad for this company and found their website, www.mlstubs.com. Has anybody on here fed any of their supplements? Good, bad, ugly? Looking for feedback both on performance and price compared to other alternatives of the same product type. Tub vs. tub for example. I've left a message for a company rep but always like real world information. Thanks

They are the only ones I will use. I have not scientific fact they work better or worse than others but they last a heck of a lot longer than the Sweetlix ones I was using before. I put some out for my feeders in the fall to stretch out the grass and you can tell the difference a week later just by the appearance of the calves. They just look better and their coat is shinier. The ones I use are for cattle on pasture and are 30% protein. They are $84 I think for 225 lb tubs.

J&D Cattle":1ozddp70 said:
I saw an ad for this company and found their website, http://www.mlstubs.com. Has anybody on here fed any of their supplements? Good, bad, ugly? Looking for feedback both on performance and price compared to other alternatives of the same product type. Tub vs. tub for example. I've left a message for a company rep but always like real world information. Thanks
J&L they're good folks. Checkout Orwig Tubs as well. Their dad started the business and operated under that name. I worked with them some about 10 years ago and they're nice young men (a family of brothers). The use good ingredients and have good quality control. The 30% tub uses feathermeal which i don't care for but still works. Most of their tubs also contain Amaferm which I really like. If there is any draw back they use a high reactive mag to make the tubs set up hard instead of cooking it until the molasses crystalizes. Cost wise I'm sure they are competitive. The also make a full line of tubs cattle, sheep, goats horses and dairy.

Latest posts