MF 1040, Need good parts supplier.

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
Seems that one of my smaller tractors is of a limited production time, and the numbers manufactured were rather small, thus making parts much harder to find then your standard Massey items.

I have a MF 1040 4X4 and am having a few minor problems with the right front hub assy. I am needing a few parts, and my current dealer tells me he can't get them.......... I have searched high and low over the net, and even most parts suppliers have everything BUT MF 1040 parts...............anyone got any good connections?

Thanks! :cboy:

The M-F dealer near New Holland is MM Weaver in Leola Pa. They are very good. We have a 135 that needed a small part in the transmission , supposedly it was different than most and the part wasn't available , but one of the parts men kept looking and found one in england . They don't have a web site that I know , their phone# is 717-656-2321 ask for Amos in parts, there might be a chance he can help. I have been dealing with them for over 30 years and they are very good people.

Thanks guys........I will keep all that info for future needs, but I threw my hands up the other day when I started taking things aparts and all the little bearings came running out over the ground, so I sent it off to the repair shop, figured this one time, I would let myself pay the high bill for a job done right, or at least warranted to be done right any way.......... :cboy:

I need that little 4X4 to haul rolls of hay way up into some muddy pastures..............

Latest posts