Met 3Way and his lovely bride today!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
He and his sweetheart Mrs. have been making a Canadian/Northwest vacation tour over the last 10 days or so. Was able to spend an hour or so over a Pepsi with them this afternoon, as they headed home to CO after departing Seattle. It was so great to put the names with the "real people" I talk to on CTB! (Heck, some here could just be sending out BS news that never really occurs from prison cells -- Pen Pals! Who would know?) Nice, nice folks. Thanks, 3Ways, for swinging by! :)

Kathie in Thorp":29zm8k99 said:
kenny thomas":29zm8k99 said:
Did you check his pockets when he left. Maybe thats where the colt went. :lol2:
Nope. Colt was already way far gone before 3Way got here. And I don't do body searches! :lol2:

Maybe not but she did have the security guard at the Courthouse pat me down on the way out.LOLOLOL

Seriously Kathie it was great to meet you and see the beautiful area where you live. BTW the wife thought you were a peach yourself!

Glad to hear you all had a good time....It is nice meeting people from the boards....I met someone a few years back on my travels in the States. Only wish I was free when Bez was over here.

chrisy":3bpkh9om said:
Glad to hear you all had a good time....It is nice meeting people from the boards....I met someone a few years back on my travels in the States. Only wish I was free when Bez was over here.
They wouldn't let you out huh :mrgreen:

hooknline":2x320ll5 said:
chrisy":2x320ll5 said:
They wouldn't let you out huh :mrgreen:
nope them men in white coats said I wasn't safe...due to much CT.....lol

Kathie in Thorp":3iw10yib said:
He and his sweetheart Mrs. have been making a Canadian/Northwest vacation tour over the last 10 days or so. Was able to spend an hour or so over a Pepsi with them this afternoon, as they headed home to CO after departing Seattle. It was so great to put the names with the "real people" I talk to on CTB! (Heck, some here could just be sending out BS news that never really occurs from prison cells -- Pen Pals! Who would know?) Nice, nice folks. Thanks, 3Ways, for swinging by! :)

1198133656_yrLte-Ti.jpg

I have now met three people from the board. It's nice to put a face and personality with a name. All three times very pleasurable experiences. A strictly local forum about politics etc that I used to follow had a meet and greet. It literally shut the thing down. I guess cattle people are easier to get along with.

Kathie in Thorp":pgkihirm said:
got me figured out i see,, just remember i come up for parole soon.. :cowboy:

Sounds like a good trip 3way, makes me wish I wasn't so far south of your route.

ALACOWMAN":1up3416g said:
Kathie in Thorp":1up3416g said:
got me figured out i see,, just remember i come up for parole soon.. :cowboy:
Don't you feel better now that you have been outed. :nod:

Alan":1ao5p0jw said:
Sounds like a good trip 3way, makes me wish I wasn't so far south of your route.

Me too Alan. The wife and i decided that next time we will fly to Seattle and rent a car and drive down the coast thru Oregon. Maybe we will catch you then

Latest posts