Merry CHRISTmas!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the bible is verbatim.

If we start to say well this might not be actual fact, we are doing ourselves a disservice.
Why?
Where does everyone draw the line at what is fact and what is a maybe? If i think something is a maybe and some one else thinks something else is a maybe and so on and so on we have nothing left of the bible. Now we have a book of fables rather than the WORD OF GOD and the devil has won in discrediting the bible to the world.
If we stuck to the bible as fact like child like faith nothing could be changed, it's truth in is intirety the devil could find no way to pick and pick.
God it not the authour of confusion. Something would not be in the bible if it were not true.
If the bible says it took six days well dang nabbit it did. Who are we to say it did not. God is God, if He wanted the world put together in 6 days he could do it. It's hard for our finite brains to comprehend this scientifically.

ROB":2w7x9v5k said:
hillsdown":2w7x9v5k said:
I must have missed something but yet again where did the dinosaurs come from??????????

Merry Christmas to everyone also

God. He is the Creator of everything, so they came from God. It says in Genesis that God created in six days and rested on the seventh. Do we know for sure if Gods day is equal to our day. Or is God's day equal to a thousand years, ten thousand years or whatever? I look at Gods Word as being absolute truth, but at the same time I don't believe that the Bible is intended to be read in the wooden, literal sense in all instances. If you consider the time factor in the non-literal sense it gives opportunity for creationism and archeological evidence to agree.

ROB
Thank you Rob. My thoughts Exactly.

We can be good Christian people AND have the ability to think reasonably at the same time.

Latest posts