Merry Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all from the Fire Sweep crew...

1070y9h.jpg

and the working crew...

2hqqjau.jpg

May God bless you all!!!!

Fire Sweep Ranch":x6f9trbs said:
Merry Christmas to all from the Fire Sweep crew...

1070y9h.jpg

and the working crew...

2hqqjau.jpg

May God bless you all!!!!

Been talking with the wife and kids about Corgis. Saw some for sale down near Carthage. Found out they were sired by your stud dog! Haven't made the step to get one yet, but hope I can find some when we are ready. Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

Fire Sweep's Male ( the black and white dog in the picture) is a gorgeous dog but even better, he has a perfect disposition. He is very sure of himself, not timid or shy but still laid back. I would like to have one of his pups.

Great Gerts, once you go Corgi you never go back! lol
We only produce one litter a year, typically in the late spring/early summer time, so they are ready to go to homes around July/August. They are our family, all of them sleep in the house, on various kids beds or mine. Our pups are raised inside our home, and started on potty training when they leave. I love the breed, and mine actually want to help with the cattle chores (the females do, not the male... lol). We take them everywhere with us, including the regional and national shows.
When you are ready, chat with me privately. Lots to know about them, make sure you ask if they are tested for DM. Many breeders do not test, and that is just irresponsible (my opinion is, if they don't test, they know they are dirty!). My females and male are all tested free, so no worried about genetic diseases there.
Like you said, the litter in Carthage is sired by our male, Denim. Denim has had three litters for us, and they are just gorgeous. They have his wonderful personality to. I suspect that litter will be the same!

Anyway, Merry Christmas, and Happy New year to you!

Latest posts