Merry Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

No one yet. Have a guy that checks and feeds, but wasn't prepared to handle a calf. Will be REALLY glad to get home. Thought we were stuck in RI this morning. So far, severe wind but thruway is dry. Half way home.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2i94diqo said:
No one yet. Have a guy that checks and feeds, but wasn't prepared to handle a calf. Will be REALLY glad to get home. Thought we were stuck in RI this morning. So far, severe wind but thruway is dry. Half way home.

Ahhh! So you were informed of the arrival. Be safe.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":spfffhi4 said:
Heard they had over 12" of snow in Clayton last night, Artesianspringsfarm's must of got about twice that much.

True Grit Farms":37887xd5 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":37887xd5 said:
Heard they had over 12" of snow in Clayton last night, Artesianspringsfarm's must of got about twice that much.

18" so far and nasty wind. Supposed to get 2-3' in the next 24 hours. I'll admit that even I felt bad for the cows today. Wind is just brutal.

artesianspringsfarm":40qltl2v said:
True Grit Farms":40qltl2v said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":40qltl2v said:

18" so far and nasty wind. Supposed to get 2-3' in the next 24 hours. I'll admit that even I felt bad for the cows today. Wind is just brutal.
You should build a snow fence for the cows, about 15' or 20' feet high should do.

True Grit Farms":2k144nxs said:
artesianspringsfarm":2k144nxs said:
True Grit Farms":2k144nxs said:

You should build a snow fence for the cows, about 15' or 20' feet high should do.

They're called trees.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":280pwgma said:
From R.I. Here with family for the holidays. Hope you are all having a safe and loving Christmas. Had a calf out of a heifer yesterday.

Jeanne - everyone has finally left and the kitchen is clean. Wife is having a bath with the stuff the kids gave her and I will check the barns. I wish you all the best this Christmas and may you have a wonderful 2018.

Latest posts