MERRY CHRISTMAS (pictures)

Help Support CattleToday:

Victoria

Reaction score
I don't know everyone's addresses but I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. ;-) So here's some pictures from my Christmas cards.
From our herd to yours, hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating the birth of our Saviour and a New Year filled with His peace and joy.

SantaSox.jpg

RobinandTamiChristmas.jpg

RobinAntlersandTeddy.jpg

i will pay the postage if you will send caustic burno one of these.

Beefy":8x8xi5d3 said:

You won't need to...I'll pay overnight!

Alice

Beefy":13fyipyk said:

What I'd really like to know is when his birthday is. I've got a card of a cow wearing a hat eating birthday cake that I know he would love to see. ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

john250":urb1uq0g said:
You have WAY too much time on your hands. But you've used some of it creatively. :lol:
Love the pix.

The aunts love it and I've sold a few of them too. People get a kick out of them and I find taking pictures of a cow in a Santa hat to be stress relief. I know I am nuts.

That second pic looks like the cow if fixing to eat those antlers! How did you get the calf to wear them - I can't get my dogs to keep 'em long enough to snap a picture.

Alan":2d8ziv2g said:
Nic pics.... is it hard to staple the antlers on the calf?

Alan

I got the antlers (they are the headband type) but then I had to get someone small enough to wear them. The calf in the picture is about 5 hours old. She was worn out from her first day so she didn't care what I did as long as she could nap through it. I think I could have stapled them on. The cow checked things out decided all was well and joined the rest of the cows in the background to eat. She figured I was babysitting I guess. :lol:

Texas Gal":ipha1d0y said:
That second pic looks like the cow if fixing to eat those antlers! How did you get the calf to wear them - I can't get my dogs to keep 'em long enough to snap a picture.

I almost did feel sorry for the cow. We had bought her in November and this was her first calf. So she wasn't sure that antlers really belonged. Now she knows the drill, if you live here you have to get used to weird things. ;-)

Latest posts