mean

Help Support CattleToday:

My ex-step-father.

Mean drunk.

He topped the scales when he tried to sue me for some of his slight efforts (like sweeping up, or cleaning up) while my husband and I built (and paid) my mom and him a house to live in for their retirement and after he had lived in it for over 2 years free.

Michele

My Grandpa. He was an old dairyman (pre fence laws). He shot at my brother and I when we were kids with a shotgun. We picked a few tangerines off of one of his trees in the cow pasture. He saw us and started shooting. He knew who we were too. :shock:

My daddy, in his day, was pretty mean. We used to just stay out of his way. Especially if he had been baling hay.

And unfortunately, me. I have been told I am very mean. I have made more than one grown man cry, and not because he was in love with me.

And unfortunately, me. I have been told I am very mean. I have made more than one grown man cry, and not because he was in love with me.

What did you hit him with? :lol:

All this time I have had visions of your clothes falling off when drinking tequila. :lol:

That doesn't sound mean. ;-)

my daddy would never hit me. he's not afraid to get up in my face and yell his head off, but thats only as far as it goes. and it doesnt happen alot.

hmmm the meanest person?? theres so many variables, there's b!tches and theres a$$holes. i cant really think of a downright mean person.

Ive never met a mean person, there has been peopel that i toght were mean, but in the end they loved me and were just yelling at me or what ever so i didnt get hurt.
But i guess if i had to pick some one it would be my dad's dad. Its not physical hurt its emotional, and in my book thats worse than physical. You know the constant picking on you, your not good enough to do this or that, wy cant you be more liek your cousins... Why did you guys have to come up, you ruined the family, and crap like that.

Katy

MikeC":2s0sd7g3 said:

All this time I have had visions of your clothes falling off when drinking tequila. :lol:

I never hit anyone. Maybe my sons on the behind when they were little.

This particular clown was just such a leach. My ex had an old car and he felt sorry for this guy so he had the guy help him to fix up the old car and then he gave it to him.

Sure enough, every time the car broke down, guess who he would call to come get him? You got it. And my ex as such a nice guy, he usually did go get the guy and fix the car again. The guy made no attempts to help himself, and I really hate that.

So one day, the guy comes over, the ex isn't home, and says he needs to speak to the ex because he has lost the title to the car. I just exploded. By the time I was finished telling the guy what a waste of oxygen he was, he was crying. I had kept quiet about the thing for so long, but this guy really was a worthless POS. In his 30's, still with his parents. On drugs. Can't keep a job, including working for his dad. Someone helps him out and this is what he does.

So that is one of my meanie stories. I supervised people for years. I had to learn to be mean. Not abusive, but tough and able to do what I had to do to keep a business running. The inmates can't run the asylum.

I guess some people would say I'm mean. I don't think so. I'm just too old to take crap off people - especially when I know they're tryin to pull one over on me or my family.

Lammie":2sgmcbhw said:
MikeC":2sgmcbhw said:

This particular clown was just such a leach. My ex had an old car and he felt sorry for this guy so he had the guy help him to fix up the old car and then he gave it to him.

Sure enough, every time the car broke down, guess who he would call to come get him? You got it. And my ex as such a nice guy, he usually did go get the guy and fix the car again. The guy made no attempts to help himself, and I really hate that.

So one day, the guy comes over, the ex isn't home, and says he needs to speak to the ex because he has lost the title to the car. I just exploded. By the time I was finished telling the guy what a waste of oxygen he was, he was crying. I had kept quiet about the thing for so long, but this guy really was a worthless POS. In his 30's, still with his parents. On drugs. Can't keep a job, including working for his dad. Someone helps him out and this is what he does.

So that is one of my meanie stories. I supervised people for years. I had to learn to be mean. Not abusive, but tough and able to do what I had to do to keep a business running. The inmates can't run the asylum.

Mike

As an old guy I was thinking on your page of music - then she had to go and spoil it.

Drat!

Ruined the vicarious thoughts of this one time hunk now turned rusting hulk.

I think I will go out and kick a pebble around.

Meanest person I ever met - my brother - he refused to let me borrow his car for a hot date some years ago - she ended up with a record 4 husbands and some serious jail time. I keep telling him if he had lent me the car I could have saved her!

He just tells me he saved me. 8)

Bez>

Bez>":3h7y2rhb said:
Lammie":3h7y2rhb said:
MikeC":3h7y2rhb said:

Mike

As an old guy I was thinking on your page of music - then she had to go and spoil it.

Drat!

Meanest person I ever met - my brother - he refused to let me borrow his car for a hot date some years ago - she ended up with a record 4 husbands and some serious jail time. I keep telling him if he had lent me the car I could have saved her!

Bez>

Me too Bez. I feel so low now I could sit on a cigarette paper and dangle my feet. :(

Me.....
wanna fight about it?

Back in the day I would spit in supermans face.

Now i am just a harmless old fuzzball teddybear.

Ain't doterage fun.

I would have to say my Uncle. I don't know anyone who liked working with him.

When he'd be around to help with sorting cattle. He'd start out as the one working the cows toward the gate. He'd start three to six towards the gate, point at the one that was supposed to go into the next pen and then yell at the gateman to turn the others, but let the one he wanted through. Well that doesn't work! And then he'd yell at the gateman because he didn't let the designated cow or calf get by. So Dad and I would keep working our part of the pen and hope he didn't get in the way. He'd have them ALL stirred up by the time we got them sorted. My brother would be so mad, (mostly FRUSTRATED) at my Uncle by the time we were through.

So then we thought we'd get smart and let him be the gateman. Well that was even worse. If you brought two towards him and he needed to head one and let the other one go - well it was just beyond his capabilities. And when he was the gateman and you finally got ONE to him, as soon as it was positively going into the next pen, he'd have to give them a whack with his stick.

His son absolutely Hated him, probably because he had to be around him everyday.

Cuz

NamVet_Farmer44":4i9flgwy said:
the drill sergeants before Vietnam...well let's just say they wasn't the nicest men I ever met :lol:

.. nor were the drill sergeants that came back from Vietnam

Jogeephus":33qhtzk7 said:
NamVet_Farmer44":33qhtzk7 said:
the drill sergeants before Vietnam...well let's just say they wasn't the nicest men I ever met :lol:

.. nor were the drill sergeants that came back from Vietnam

I disagree....
While devine providence kept me from going to the Jungle I was tracking for it and training for it and those drill sargeants were the best friends I had. Oh they were tough ok. but they were not mean. the toughest one I had, probably cared more than all the others.

tough didn't bother me as at the time I thought I was a tough guy, and I wanted a challenge and wanted to be a leader.

Bez>":1zk4nkmz said:

Bez>

Well Bez, maybe your brother saved you. You might have ended up in jail with her. :lol:

MikeC":2jbyeqqr said:
Bez>":2jbyeqqr said:
Lammie":2jbyeqqr said:
MikeC":2jbyeqqr said:

Mike

Drat!

Bez>

Me too Bez. I feel so low now I could sit on a cigarette paper and dangle my feet. :(

I am a very nice person generally. I just have a low tolerance for stupid. Most of you know I've worked with people with special needs for most of my working life. I am not talking about those folks. I am talking about people who only show up when they want something and disappear when it is time to repay the favor.

I, too, have simmered down considerably. And I am a patient person by nature. But I do lost it on occasion and get real mean. Ask my kids. I am sure I am in their top ten meanies.

The meanest person I know is my mother-in-law. She wasn't always that way. Just got old and mean. Tries to make everyone around her miserable.

Latest posts