Market Reports/Cow prices

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":1ro2xzqs said:
We had 3 head cows at the sale today,
1st one weighed 725, was 2 year old, and 4 months bred brought $1700.
2nd was a cow with a 3 week old calf, together they weighed 835. They brought 2450.
3rd was a another cow and 3 week old calf together they nweighed 850 and brought 2850.
I of course didnt get any of them.

Man those are dinky cows.

kenny thomas":2y5orim2 said:
2nd was a cow with a 3 week old calf, together they weighed 835. They brought 2450.
3rd was a another cow and 3 week old calf together they nweighed 850 and brought 2850.

I wouldn't have gotten any either.

kenny thomas":1ctapr8f said:

Get an order for that size cows at that price and I will send you a load. We will both make a bunch of money.

you have some choices with high cow and calf prices.stay in and enjoy the high prices.quit buying cows to try to turn a profit.ive raised the price i give for reg cows.but i also have a market for heifers.already been asked about this years heifers.

bigbull338":16pvph2n said:
you have some choices with high cow and calf prices.stay in and enjoy the high prices.quit buying cows to try to turn a profit.ive raised the price i give for reg cows.but i also have a market for heifers.already been asked about this years heifers.

Not me I will do both keep my herd and pick up some to flip when I can. IMO I don't want just 1 method to bring in $ I want as many avenues as possible as long as its fruitful.

Latest posts