Reaction score
PA290303.jpg

PA29g0301.jpg

PA290300.jpg

PA290299.jpg

PA290297.jpg

PA290298.jpg

PA290296.jpg

Here are some more updated pictures of my market lamb, taken today.
I shave on the 8th so ill take some pictures then as well.

She looks a lot better... she definitely filled out! Be nice to see what she looks like with that wool off.

You said you wanted showing tips as well, right? If not, I'm not gonna critique you! :)

But, I have some pointers for you if you'd like them. Let me know. :D

Angus Cattle Girl":n053fol1 said:
She looks a lot better... she definitely filled out! Be nice to see what she looks like with that wool off.

You said you wanted showing tips as well, right? If not, I'm not gonna critique you! :)

But, I have some pointers for you if you'd like them. Let me know. :D

I'll always accept some pointers! c:

:)

So, of course, these pictures aren't of you showing so I would understand not being totally correct with anything!

Anyway, you set her up really nice in the picture of the hind view! On her profile views, make sure you bring her neck up & back. You basically almost want a 90 degree angle with their neck & back, if their back was totally flat of course. This will make her look a lot better.

Also, try not to stand in front of her with your leg, unless that's absolutely how you're used to showing, I understand! :D Your knee's positions might press into her airway, & cause her to choke/cough, no biggy of course since I have done it multiple times. Most lambs will feel more comfortable with bracing if you brace them like I am doing (in the orange shirt) in the picture below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....152067661477960.23770.100000241815517&type=3]

You almost want your right leg to be pressing flush up against the lamb's left shoulder. You want your left leg to almost wrap around their body, so your knee almost has contact with their right shoulder.

But, it just depends on how you feel comfortable showing. If you fix her neck, she'll already look 10 times better!!! :)

kipppp.jpg

I shaved her, I won't post any pictures until after the show.
Her neck is a lot longer than I thought it was!!
Wish me luck.

Latest posts