Man vs Wild Montana

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
My son and I are watching it right now and debating about where he is. i'm betting down near Dillion and son is saying Helena.
We both are chuckling over his going down a waterfall instead of just following the trail around.
Yes go into abandoned mines they are safe, NOT.
We are waiting for him to go into the tunnel and almost become a bug on the front of a BN train. :roll:

That was gross.
I thought the train tressel was stupid. Why didn't he just walk up the hill? You could tell from the condition it was in that it was in use.
That Central Montana Raillink engine about got them.

No Jo he didn't eat a prairie dog, I was hoping he would.

I luv herfrds":3e16aqy1 said:
That was gross.
I thought the train tressel was stupid. Why didn't he just walk up the hill? You could tell from the condition it was in that it was in use.
That Central Montana Raillink engine about got them.

No Jo he didn't eat a prairie dog, I was hoping he would.

Never heard of the show.....but it is quite apparent by flipping thru channels and noticing what is fed to us as entertainment on television... it is because if they did anything at all logical with any common sense at all in these shows..... NO ONE WOULD WATCH THE SHOW!

I'm not a big fan of Bear Grylls....I liked Les Stroud on Survivorman better...he filmed himself without a camera crew and didn't sleep in hotels in between takes. Though last night when I was flipping channels I did come across Man vs Wild where he was in his underwear straddling a tree trying to catch fish with his pants..... :roll: :lol:

Latest posts