Anonymous

I had to brag just a little...
TAP161K.jpg

She was second in class to the Res. Grand Female at our last show
MFW28S.jpg

Her heifer calf was Heifer Calf Champion
pastureMFW12P.jpg

and her 2 Year Old daughter was Grand Champion Female[/img]

I would say you certainly have every reason to brag. Nice. Now, what's your secret to getting such great photos?

Wow! You have every reason to be proud. Good for you and good for them! :D

Alice

Is the top one pregnant? belly on her looks it that way.

BTW, very nice-lookin cattle :D :D

Very nice set of females. You should be very proud of them. How are you breeding them , if i may ask?

To answer everyone's questions:
1)We took the pictures with the halters on so it was easier to set them up and them photoshoped them out after. I also had a professional photographer who has a better camera than what I have take them. I spent some time getting them ready to, I only wish I would have had more time to get the cows uddered up more so they would have been fuller and you could see their udders better.

2) The red cow is bred to a son of PIE Atlantic we bought last fall and the black cow is bred to the sire of the heifer calf.

la4angus you are a part owner of Hoff First Edition right? We have a really good heifer calf out of him as well. She was a class winner at the same show and is actually probably a better show heifer than the red calf pictured. She is sweet and has turned some head, I wish I had a picture to show you.

Congragulations on the First Edition hrfr. I expect she will do well for you.
Keep me posted.

Latest posts