Makes you think?

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Makes you think?

The Banking Crisis simply explained....
Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The donkey's died.'
Paddy replied,
'Well then just give me my money back.'

The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I've already spent it.'
Paddy said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'

The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'

Paddy said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'

The farmer said, 'You can't raffle a dead donkey!'

Paddy said, 'Sure I can. Watch me.. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Paddy and asked, 'What happened with that dead
donkey?'
Paddy said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece and made a profit of £898'

The farmer said, Didn't anyone complain?'

Paddy said, 'Just the guy who won.
So I gave him his two pounds back.'
Paddy now works for the Royal Bank of Scotland

Debt

It's a slow day in a little northern town called Maghull. There's a chill in the air, and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit..............

On this particular day a well to do type o' guy is driving through town. He stops at a local hotel and lays a £50 note on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms as he wants to spend a night in the town..

As soon as the man walks upstairs, the hotel owner grabs the £50 and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the £50 and runs down the street to settle his debt to the farmer.

The farmer takes the £50 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of his animal feed.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-op seizes the £50 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to
offer her "services" on credit.

She in turn dashes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the £50 note back on the counter to await the return of the well to do guy.

A few minutes later the guy returned to the desk, says the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the £50 and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, everyone concerned is now out of debt and now looks to the future with great optimism.

And that, dear readers, is how our two Countries Governments are conducting business

hmmmmm..our donkey is in the Whitehouse and seems a majority of the folks over here already bought a "chance". Reckon Kenya wants him back?