mahindra mpower85

Help Support CattleToday:

tja477t

Reaction score
i know this subjuct has probably been beat to death BUT i am looking for a new cab tractor and couldnt help but notice how cheap(cost) the mahindras are. on paper they look like a lot better tractor than deere or kubota. but that is according to their respective websites which who knows how accurate they are. mahindras lift about a 1000 more on the bucket and the tractor weights about 1 - 2000 more than comparable deere and kubota tractors. has anyone actually taken one of the mahindras out in a field, plowed and harrowed for a week. i dont work my tractors too hard often but sometimes i need too.

Not familiar with the M-85. I have the Mahindra 4035, 40 hp, 4wd with a loader. I also have a Kubota L39, 5030 and 4900 which are all within 10 HP of my Mahindra. I wouldn't hesitate to have the Mahindra do any of the jobs my similar sized Kubotas do, I just have favorite tractors for different applications. One thing I will say is the fit and finish on the Mahindras is years behind the Kubotas.

There wasn't any price difference here in Georgia between the Mahindra and Kubota 90hp pto tractors. I felt like Kubota was a better deal for me.

Latest posts