Mahindra tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

Run a BR7070 crop cutter baler and cant say a bad thing about it. The rotor in the CC models will gobble up anything in front of it but takes some power to run.

I have a 2006 Mahindra 7010 cab series tractor. Biggest pile of crap I have ever owned and it was purchased new. I cant begin to list everything that doesn't work, be easier to list everything still working.

T-Wacker said:
I have a 2006 Mahindra 7010 cab series tractor. Biggest pile of crap I have ever owned and it was purchased new. I cant begin to list everything that doesn't work, be easier to list everything still working.
+1 the Mahindra tractor owners around here have had their problems. Probably the biggest thing thou, as I talked with the mechanics, they said when they come in usually the problems are deep...not 100% sure what they meant, but I don't like to hear deep problems....

chevytaHOE5674 said:
Run a BR7070 crop cutter baler and cant say a bad thing about it. The rotor in the CC models will gobble up anything in front of it but takes some power to run.
The one I am looking at is a crop cut. Any trouble with the sensors? How many bales have you run through it?

No trouble with any sensors. Same basic parts as my last NH baler that had 15 or 17k bales thru it. This one has 3100 so far.

Ran it last night on a 115hp tractor and it worked the tractor hard. Had to drop down to 4mph to have enough power to pull the baler. Plan on 150+ hp if you want to run 8mph in heavy hay.

Latest posts