Mahindra Jeep?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":88ya2eze said:
Bigfoot":88ya2eze said:
They say, get the base roxor, add a skid plate and locking hubs.

Who is "they"?

In the lack of scientific evidence to back a claim, many in the online community use the term "they say". All the time, hoping another user does not ask for evidence.

Actually, I was thinking of buying my dad a UTV. Kinda researched all of them all. The Mahindra is the top of the mark for simplicity. Unfortunately, you have to use a clutch. They're not for people with mobility issues. Also, there like $16,000. My red belly with a carry all, is not as nimble, but will go through deeper mud, and carry a heavier load. It only cost $1,500.

Bigfoot":150n41z2 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":150n41z2 said:
Bigfoot":150n41z2 said:
They say, get the base roxor, add a skid plate and locking hubs.

Who is "they"?

In the lack of scientific evidence to back a claim, many in the online community use the term "they say". All the time, hoping another user does not ask for evidence.

Actually, I was thinking of buying my dad a UTV. Kinda researched all of them all. The Mahindra is the top of the mark for simplicity. Unfortunately, you have to use a clutch. They're not for people with mobility issues. Also, there like $16,000. My red belly with a carry all, is not as nimble, but will go through deeper mud, and carry a heavier load. It only cost $1,500.

What's a red belly?

TennesseeTuxedo":fv3zbaf6 said:
Bigfoot":fv3zbaf6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":fv3zbaf6 said:
Who is "they"?

What's a red belly?

Either a really cheap machine or a expensive horse??

callmefence":b5k7e42d said:
TennesseeTuxedo":b5k7e42d said:
Bigfoot":b5k7e42d said:

What's a red belly?

Either a really cheap machine or a expensive horse??

Small little ford tractor. Handiest thing on the farm.

Mini trucks sell for $3000-$7000. (Hunting models cost more ;-) )
Cab, ac, heat, wide range of engine options.
Even dump bed options.

Every one bought will be for sale next year, wait till then and get at half the cost and no sales tax if you're set on getting a glorified and less functional 4 wheeler at twice the price. I've never seen a jeep that didn't't have a "for sale" sign duct taped to it..

Latest posts