M & M and Sasha

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Anyone see the Eminem and Sasha clip last night on TV? If so, how about Dennis Miller's comment on O'Reilly Factor about it?

I believe it was at the Music Awards, maybe MTV. Anyway, Sasha Cohen was hanging from the ceiling in a costume by hard to see wires. They were dangling his entire body like a puppet upside down. He had pink tights on like superman with bikini bottoms over the tights. They were swinging him over the crowd and Sasha's family jewels were straddling Eminem's face who happened to be sitting about 10-20 rows into the audience. Was very funny because Eminem's mouth was about an inch away from the jewels and he made a facial expression like I have never seen before.

They were showing the clip on the Factor last night and Bill asked Dennis what he thought about this. Miller said, "Do you want M & M's plain or with nuts?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":3cvvhq8j said:
I believe it was at the Music Awards, maybe MTV. Anyway, Sasha Cohen was hanging from the ceiling in a costume by hard to see wires. They were dangling his entire body like a puppet upside down. He had pink tights on like superman with bikini bottoms over the tights. They were swinging him over the crowd and Sasha's family jewels were straddling Eminem's face who happened to be sitting about 10-20 rows into the audience. Was very funny because Eminem's mouth was about an inch away from the jewels and he made a facial expression like I have never seen before.

They were showing the clip on the Factor last night and Bill asked Dennis what he thought about this. Miller said, "Do you want M & M's plain or with nuts?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts