Lucky Larry

Help Support CattleToday:

the lobster has seen WW1, WW2, man on the moon, the redsox win the world series............ obama win the presidency......... 'i threw that last part in' :cowboy: and he didnt even know it, and doubt he gave a dam..... im sure theres plenty of hungry and abused kids out there, that would love to have that thing for dinner...

ALACOWMAN":2fihzivt said:
not only would i have eaten it,, but id have tied that radical idiot to a chair, and make him watch
Now that's radical :p

'If all goes according to plan, it will be almost impossible for fishermen to catch him again"
Which ever way it goes, it's bye bye Lucky Larry!

alisonb":2rizcyfy said:
ALACOWMAN":2rizcyfy said:
not only would i have eaten it,, but id have tied that radical idiot to a chair, and make him watch
Now that's radical :p

'If all goes according to plan, it will be almost impossible for fishermen to catch him again"
Which ever way it goes, it's bye bye Lucky Larry!
maybe,, but in a educational way..... he saves the earth,, while i savour the earths bounty.... like nature intended :cowboy:

I would have let him go because he is sort of an icon. Like a part of history that is enduring.
I have already been critisized for saying I would kill those dangerous goreallers. Don't want a certain party getting made at me again. :hide: