Love is not in the air

Help Support CattleToday:

Jasper

Reaction score
The love bugs are not around this year, they say it is due to the very dry climate that we are having. If that is the case, then I would rather be cleaning them of the front of my truck.
Jasper

We can't even use the front door of the house right now because they are so bad. Swarmed all over the front porch by the thousands. Biologists say we should be done with them by Oct 1

Love bug must be flying in Connecticut read where 85 year old woman got married for the first time, took her that long to find Mr Wright. I feel sorry for him if she is that particular, she must have high expections.

cowboy43":351g582t said:
Love bug must be flying in Connecticut read where 85 year old woman got married for the first time, took her that long to find Mr Wright. I feel sorry for him if she is that particular, she must have high expections.

See "3ways" post Old Women on the Coffee Shop thread :lol2: :lol2:

dieselbeef":2eu58dx2 said:
3 ways and old women should not be in the same sentence............ much less the same post
What'chu talkin about Willis?? They go together like a hand and a glove. :lol2:

dieselbeef":ounvxooc said:
3 ways and old women should not be in the same sentence............ much less the same post

Don't be too hasty. "Old Women" need love too............Just rmember OLD is a relative term. :nod:

TexasBred":12qmibph said:
dieselbeef":12qmibph said:
true dat..the worst i ever had was good
Diesel a "good friend" once told me that without fat ugly women he'd still be a virgin. :lol2:

Yep, fat and coyote ugly when i woke up the next morning. :help:

dieselbeef":6954j8vm said:
that sure wasnt me..i like small frame hiefers myself

Not me brother! I like my women like I like my cows."Big butted, feminine, and docile" :cowboy:

ga.prime":3dqa1qut said:
Love bugs are so scarce around here I actually saw one trying to make friends with a horsefly.
Well I can assure you that if that horsefly didn't haul a$$ immediately we have some "love flies" on the way soon. :lol2:

3waycross":1vktepv0 said:
dieselbeef":1vktepv0 said:
that sure wasnt me..i like small frame hiefers myself

Not me brother! I like my women like I like my cows."Big butted, feminine, and docile" :cowboy:
And no front teeth on the top. (How convenient) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts