Lord, I've traveled many lonely miles,

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been many miles this week. I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet, tired, can't sleep and get simple minded after weeks like this
Should have saved my summer wages :D

This song reminds me of back in the day
This is the last buckle I won, just happens to be the same year I married my wife, coincidence ?
Those were some good times, to be young again
Dang photobucket, I've rotated the pic every direction and can't get it right side up

cross_7":1rf7fq6h said:
This is the last buckle I won, just happens to be the same year I married my wife, coincidence ?
Dang photobucket, I've rotated the pic every direction and can't get it right side up
:tiphat: :wave: Have a great day. Memories are a wonderful thing, usually.

cross_7":29p1uyga said:
Same here. Hung up my bullrope and hooks :cry2: and got married :clap: the same year.

inyati13":sfjzxe82 said:
cross, I like the song. The quality of his voice reminds me of Ian Tyson. I cannot figure out your avatar! Give me a hint. :D

It's just a picture of a floor lamp

Ryder":t1qf27m5 said:
cross_7":t1qf27m5 said:
Same here. Hung up my bullrope and hooks :cry2: and got married :clap: the same year.

I was in Artesia NM at a bull riding and drew a big ol'bull they called slam dunk.
He blew out the chute and got me set back on my pockets and bellied rolled then torqued'er back in to my hand.
Then like his namesake slam dunked me on my head, it kind of scattered my chickens, but I heard the bull fighter hollering get up !!!
I jumped up and ran, but I couldn't see at first then when my vision returned I was running towards the bull instead of the fence.
Later that night a kid I knew got stepped on and broke his femur and he was in serious pain and it kind of shook us all up.
I had settled down steady with my girlfriend(wife now) and had a little money and had a few head of steers and was trading cows and bull riding lost it's appeal.
Atfer awhile I wasn't serious about it, I would show up and pay my money and promptly get thrown in the dirt. so I got tired off throwing money away

Edit
Honestly I got skeered, not of riding, but of getting crippled

Latest posts