Looks like Bama kicked some A&M tail.

Help Support CattleToday:

There's only 1 unbeaten SEC team left---LSU.
Going to be interesting to see how the LSU vs Alabama game ends up Nov 7.

Kingfisher":hwjzuyd7 said:
Yea you going to have your hands full anytime you give up 3 pick 6...
How about Michigan vs Michigan St? !!

That was a very unusual ending. It ain't over till it's over.

:nod: FSU is still undefeated though, for now. Bama and FSU seem to be getting better every week.

LSU will take it all the way this year or Les Miles is looking for another job.

Traditionally when we get a new Governor LSU gets a new athletic director and head coach. Bobby Jindal is less popular than the president in Louisiana and Les Miles is a Jindal guy. Hard to see him keeping his job unless he goes undefeated and wins the national championship.

They hurried up and extended the athletic director's contract so we will have to buy out a bigger contract when the new Governor fires him. Never understood why Bobby Jindal's Ivy League buddy became an SEC athletic director when we had Skip Bertman as athletic director. For those who dont know Skip Bertman is one of the greatest baseball players and coaches in the history of sports.

Don't even get me started about how "smart" these Harvard and Yale d-psh-ts are in the real world.

JWBrahman":2z827paf said:
LSU will take it all the way this year or Les Miles is looking for another job.

Traditionally when we get a new Governor LSU gets a new athletic director and head coach. Bobby Jindal is less popular than the president in Louisiana and Les Miles is a Jindal guy. Hard to see him keeping his job unless he goes undefeated and wins the national championship.

They hurried up and extended the athletic director's contract so we will have to buy out a bigger contract when the new Governor fires him. Never understood why Bobby Jindal's Ivy League buddy became an SEC athletic director when we had Skip Bertman as athletic director. For those who dont know Skip Bertman is one of the greatest baseball players and coaches in the history of sports.

Don't even get me started about how "smart" these Harvard and Yale d-psh-ts are in the real world.
Don't know if they'll win the championship game but would put money on them being in the game. Pretty darn impressive to me.

Genetics, TB. The state of Louisiana produced more current NFL players than any other state.

Remember the phrase "sold down the river"? It originated from the policy of shipping the least controlled most violent slaves to this area. Ancestor put down one of the bloodied slave revolts in American History on the Lejeune Plantation. Hung the ringleaders in the attic of our old house. That mix of Haitian and Angolan is a monster of strength. But that's another story.

At LSU the saying goes nobody is happy unless we go undefeated, win the national title, and fire the head coach. lol Seriously, Les has had some real talent and squeezed out a very mediocre record over the past few years.

JWBrahman":r5q8l1xh said:
Genetics, TB. The state of Louisiana produced more current NFL players than any other state.

Remember the phrase "sold down the river"? It originated from the policy of shipping the least controlled most violent slaves to this area. Ancestor put down one of the bloodied slave revolts in American History on the Lejeune Plantation. Hung the ringleaders in the attic of our old house. That mix of Haitian and Angolan is a monster of strength. But that's another story.

At LSU the saying goes nobody is happy unless we go undefeated, win the national title, and fire the head coach. lol Seriously, Les has had some real talent and squeezed out a very mediocre record over the past few years.
Can't argue that. Had some awesome talent over the years. Can't help but notice all the coaches from these Texas schools sneaking over the border to La. to try to steal talent. They'll get one every once in a while. I'd almost kill if Fornette would transfer to Aggieland. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

JWBrahman":1tavvgax said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -1-rosters y'all were lucky to get past a team that went 7-5 last year . With a new coach . Better sit fournette until you need him . If he gets hurt its game over .

TexasBred":1vpl7omo said:
St. Thomas Aquinas shouldn't even count. Those Catholic schools can literally go out and recruit players.
I was just pointing out Louisiana isn't the top state for talent. In fact there are 4or 5 states ahead of them . Most of lsu s nfl players come from florida and texas ..

JS u r wrong, no polite way to say it.

But the Texan Matt Flynn was the best QB we ever had, I'll give you that.

JWBrahman":23nftqg6 said:
JS u r wrong, no polite way to say it.

But the Texan Matt Flynn was the best QB we ever had, I'll give you that.
Jw you don't have to be polite. Just post links stating what I said and linked is wrong . Your opinion doesn't count .