Longhorn 3n1's

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T&S Ranch":1p4c62yl said:
aplusmnt":1p4c62yl said:
Alice":1p4c62yl said:
George's operation is the real deal.

You seen his cattle? Or just because you think your mom knew him and maybe your brother does means he is telling the truth?

The quote at the bottom of all your posts is definitely not a joke

It is funny though that Alice can substantiate Hereford U.S. but you other guys will not accept the word of people that have talked to and or met Camp and Caustic. :roll:

aplusmnt":1zkht9fe said:
T&S Ranch":1zkht9fe said:
aplusmnt":1zkht9fe said:
Alice":1zkht9fe said:
George's operation is the real deal.

You seen his cattle? Or just because you think your mom knew him and maybe your brother does means he is telling the truth?

The quote at the bottom of all your posts is definitely not a joke

It is funny though that Alice can substantiate Hereford U.S. but you other guys will not accept the word of people that have talked to and or met Camp and Caustic. :roll:

Who?
I havnt seen CB or CC say point blank it isnt so.
Nor have I seen any of what I would call the "old guard" that would know coming in an saying it aint so.
Just looks like us younguns.
They are all just sittin back havin a good laugh about how long it took for us to figure it out....

Some longer than others.... :shock:

aplusmnt":2d023f6r said:

Alice doesn't have to substantiate me. Someone with a pittance of Internet savvy can go to my web-site and establish a small list of the cattle that I own from it, alone.

I have never said that the person whose Campground Cattle ID emulates and the person that the Caustic Burno ID emulates do not BOTH exist. I'm saying that Campground Cattle (RL) has assumed the persona of this "older" neighbor/friend/etc and he is doing the posting under BOTH IDs. And the Campground Cattle ID is more truly reflective of his personal experience with cattle.

And there's a number of regular and long time posters here that know this as well. I've known it for a few months. Some of them have known it for years!

George

Herefords.US":34wxiu5c said:
I have never said that the person whose Campground Cattle ID emulates and the person that the Caustic Burno ID emulates do not BOTH exist. I'm saying that Campground Cattle (RL) has assumed the persona of this "older" neighbor/friend/etc and he is doing the posting under BOTH IDs. And the Campground Cattle ID is more truly reflective of his personal experience with cattle.

And there's a number of regular and long time posters here that know this as well. I've known it for a few months. Some of them have known it for years!

George

How in the world would you know this? What proof do you have besides some miss applied copy and paste from some thread on another board that Macon said was not meant the way the poster applied it?

Please share your sleuth talents with us! And who is RL?

I can not find it (search keeps coming up empty on her name) but I remember TR talking about having some Coyote problem, buying some cattle from Camp and then him taking her over to see Caustics Coyote pen with either chain link or tin around it forget which.

aplusmnt":19m4pvue said:
Herefords.US":19m4pvue said:

George

How in the world would you know this? What proof do you have besides some miss applied copy and paste from some thread on another board that Macon said was not meant the way the poster applied it?

I can not find it (search keeps coming up empty on her name) but I remember TR talking about having some Coyote problem, buying some cattle from Camp and then him taking her over to see Caustics Coyote pen with either chain link or tin around it forget which.

I don't reveal my sources. Camp Caustic knows who RL is!

I've put this information out there - it's up to each individual whether they choose to believe it or not - and whether it's even of any importance to them or not.

The truth is that Camp Caustic would have to do something really irritating for me to give up his true identity- or anything that would lead to it- on the public board. As much as I personally dislike anonymous posters, I realize that some people don't feel comfortable with that information being made public. And I feel that I should repect that wish.

What I REALLY don't like is someone using multiple anonymous IDs to give the appearance of "ganging-up" on other posters on a message board. Camp Caustic has done that several times.

One thing about Internet Chat Boards - if you're a cyber-warrior and live by the sword, you'll also eventually end up getting cut and battered by the sword. I've been a cyber warrior for over 10 years. I've been battered by posters with superior skills more times than I can count in debate. Each time it made me a better cyber warrior.

The CT Board is really pretty tame compared to most that I've frequented and participated in. For one thing, because of the common agricultural thread here, most posters here will tend toward conservatism in politics and religion. I'm about as "dead center" when it comes to both politics and religion as you can get. I would be considered much more liberal than a large majority of the posters here. On most of the boards that I've participated in, I'm very much in the "conservative" minority.

I LOVE debate - thrive on it! And I always appreciate a worthy opponent. But when someone can't support their argument by any means other than reducing it to "namecalling" and personal disparagement, it's a little irritating. This is the point Roger is making.

There were posters in this thread that were able to accurately and appropriately point out the flaws of Longhorn Cattle without reducing it to the lowly level that Camp Caustic did.

Keep drawing that sword and using it inappropriately and sooner or later someone with superior skills is going to "cut" you.

In Camp Caustic's case it's been long overdue. I will also admit that I'm a little annoyed at those of you that have known this for so long and have watched as Camp Caustic ran his multiple ID shell game and haven't intervened.

George

Herefords.US":3in1dyg1 said:
aplusmnt":3in1dyg1 said:

George

I've put this information out there - it's up to each individual whether they choose to believe it or not - and whether it's even of any importance to them or not.

The truth is that Camp Caustic would have to do something really irritating for me to give up his true identity- or anything that would lead to it- on the public board. As much as I personally dislike anonymous posters, I realize that some people don't feel comfortable with that information being made public. And I feel that I should repect that wish.

What I REALLY don't like is someone using multiple anonymous IDs to give the appearance of "ganging-up" on other posters on a message board. Camp Caustic has done that several times.

One thing about Internet Chat Boards - if you're a cyber-warrior and live by the sword, you'll also eventually end up getting cut and battered by the sword. I've been a cyber warrior for over 10 years. I've been battered by posters with superior skills more times than I can count in debate. Each time it made me a better cyber warrior.

The CT Board is really pretty tame compared to most that I've frequented and participated in. For one thing, because of the common agricultural thread here, most posters here will tend toward conservatism in politics and religion. I'm about as "dead center" when it comes to both politics and religion as you can get. I would be considered much more liberal than a large majority of the posters here. On most of the boards that I've participated in, I'm very much in the "conservative" minority.

I LOVE debate - thrive on it! And I always appreciate a worthy opponent. But when someone can't support their argument by any means other than reducing it to "namecalling" and personal disparagement, it's a little irritating. This is the point Roger is making.

There were posters in this thread that were able to accurately and appropriately point out the flaws of Longhorn Cattle without reducing it to the lowly level that Camp Caustic did.

Keep drawing that sword and using it inappropriately and sooner or later someone with superior skills is going to "cut" you.

In Camp Caustic's case it's been long overdue. I will also admit that I'm a little annoyed at those of you that have known this for so long and have watched as Camp Caustic ran his multiple ID shell game and haven't intervened.

George

OMG :lol: :lol: I think I just peed my pants! :lol: :lol:

If you ever had anyone going on your conspiracy theory, you just lost them! You are actually calling yourself a Cyber Warrior????? :lol: :lol: And you been one for ten years?

Please share some info on this? Do you get a black belt or a Samurai sword? How does one become a Cyber Warrior? Can I look in Yellow pages for a school? Would it be under Cyber Warrior or Internet Self Defense?

Do you have one of those silk robes with dragons on it that you put on before you come online? Do you bow to the computer before starting battle? :lol:

I've been a cyber warrior for over 10 years. I've been battered by posters with superior skills more times than I can count in debate. Each time it made me a better cyber warrior.

George

So each time it has made you a better Cyber Warrior? Is that your purpose of coming onto this message board? To become a better Cyber Warrior? you LOVE debate? You thrive on it! So that is why you are here?

Best I have saw Caustic likes to talk cattle, he seems to like debate, but I believe he really likes to talk about cattle and things related to it. I doubt he has been surfing around the Internet for 10 years trying to hon his Cyber Warrior skills. :lol: :lol:

I know one thing for sure, I have no need in listening to someone about Cattle that refers to himself as a Cyber Warrior especially a person that has been honing his skills for 10 years.

If being beat up by posters with superior skills has made you a better Cyber warrior in the past then the beating Caustic has given you should have promoted you up to Master Cyber Warrior!!!! ;-) :lol: :lol:

Herefords.US":1va89bi1 said:

You forgot the G shouldn't it be RGL? :roll: Bet you do not know what the R stand for? Bet I do!

You are barking up the wrong tree! :lol:

Dr Sleuth :lol: Or wait I forgot its CYBER WARRIOR, who by day hides his secret identity raising seed stock Herefords and by night roams the Internet praying on the expecting patrons of message boards. :lol:

Ok I have had to much fun, time to gain my composure by cleaning some toilets.

See you tomorrow same bat time same bat channel, O wait that would be same Cyber Warrior time, Same Cyber Warrior channel ;-) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts