Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
When was the last time a thread was locked? Seems we've had a pretty good run.

Walt

alacattleman":9rdh3p3p said:
that australia leader post had locked writing all over it,, but it slipped though the cracks :cowboy:

Well I tried but I ran out of steam. Don't have the stamina I used to. :p

VanC":2arboipl said:
alacattleman":2arboipl said:
that australia leader post had locked writing all over it,, but it slipped though the cracks :cowboy:

No but you are still as irritating as ever. ;-) :lol2:

3waycross":3rxdoudb said:
VanC":3rxdoudb said:
alacattleman":3rxdoudb said:

No but you are still as irritating as ever. ;-) :lol2:

I appreciate that. It's the one thing I'm good at and it's nice when someone notices. :tiphat:

VanC":2frd6h8e said:
I appreciate that. It's the one thing I'm good at and it's nice when someone notices. :tiphat:

Shucks it wasn't your posts over there that offended me. Atleast you weren't a racist calling people racists. What a slam to all native Americans in that thread. Anyone from the south too.

Was there anyone from anywhere or any walk of life that didn't get slashed? Even our foreign counterparts think that we don't give a rats about their issues. What a hi-jack in the first place.

backhoeboogie":42mmmgg6 said:
VanC":42mmmgg6 said:

Shucks it wasn't your posts over there that offended me. Atleast you weren't a racist calling people racists. What a slam to all native Americans in that thread. Anyone from the south too.

Was there anyone from anywhere or any walk of life that didn't get slashed? Even our foreign counterparts think that we don't give a rats about their issues. What a hi-jack in the first place.
in good times yes, but right now it swim or drown.......hard to help when your holding on yourself. but as long as you can move your lips you can say good luck
:cowboy:

You have a valid point there.

I stayed the heck out of that thread. It made no sense to step into something just to track it around. Now it looks like I stepped in it here in this thread anyway. :oops:

backhoeboogie":1tc0yn9p said:
You have a valid point there.

I stayed the heck out of that thread. It made no sense to step into something just to track it around. Now it looks like I stepped in it here in this thread anyway. :oops:
freedom of speech,, you got it as well as the rest.. one thing left i hold dear,,, till all the politicaly correct folks yank that away

I was on me hollibobs when that thread must have been running, where was it what was it all about anyone lead me there?
I might be that the mods are on their holidays to.