And why was this locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

Religion was brought up.. that's my best guess.

So leaving the religion out of it, what do you think of my second point

Kids are getting to be way too sheltered in one direction, and far too exposed on the other... on the exposed side, they can watch and see anything on TV and the internet, discipline of any kind is called abuse..
Meanwhile, on the sheltered side we have euphemisms for everything now.. on FB I recently saw a mother post something on "how to say goodbye without saying goodbye".. like 'see you later alligator' and so on. So apparently kids can't even handle saying goodbye to someone now.. so coping mechanisms to something the least bit sad isn't exercised.. This is evidently minor, but it's opening the can of worms. Some balance needs to be struck.. perhaps if you say goodbye to your kid when you leave for work would teach them that it's not the end of the world.. you'll be back in 8 hours.

George Carlin":9jh5yny6 said:
When I was a little kid and I got sick they wanted me to go to the hospital to see the doctor, Now they want me to go to a 'Health maintenance organization', or a 'wellness center' to consult a 'healthcare delivery professional'.
Poor people used to live in slums, now the 'economically disadvantaged' occupy 'substandard housing' in the inner cities... and they're BROKE, they don't have a 'negative cash flow' position. Many of them were fired, you know, Management wanted to curtail redundancies in the human resources area, so many people are no longer viable members of the workforce.
The CIA doesn't kill anyone anymore, they 'neutralize' people, or they 'depopulate' the area.. the government doesn't lie, it engages in 'disinformation'

Jo, I was going to ask there but for the lock, are you suggesting that Putin is arming and supporting a better class, or militant faction, of Muslims than the U.S. and allied forces are?

ga.prime":15807a54 said:
Jo, I was going to ask there but for the lock, are you suggesting that Putin is arming and supporting a better class, or militant faction, of Muslims than the U.S. and allied forces are?

I don't know enough about Asad and his past to know if he's good, bad in the grand scheme, but I assume he's just ugly.

Seems like it takes someone ugly in that region to maintain order.

I don't think he supports any religion, but is secular. It is when the non secular group gains control that there is severe persecution based on religion occurs... ie the Arab spring.

Like Gaddafi, who was non secular but tyranical because that is kinda what it takes for stability there. Upsetting that leaves a vacuum.

Moving him was absolutely retarded. He was originally anti America, but after a trial of wills early on, he came around to our way of thinking. Ousting him, was purposeful in destabilizing the country in my opinion. Same as Egypt, so it leads me to conclude it is no different here.

Not a faction of islam support, but support for stability and lack of persecution of the minority groups is the side that we should be on, but we're not. And I think putin has championed that role.

jedstivers":10jduxql said:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=100630&view=unread&sid=728a3d827f49b4f7877a4f2e3230ad88#unread
Is something deleted from it I can't see?
Can't have any negative comments about muslims. That came down from Washington. :nod: Now you wanna talk about Jews, Hindus, Buddhist and Christians it's open season.

At least a locked thread is still there to look at and refer to, even if the discussion died a premature death. At some sites the thread would just go poof, never to be seen or heard from again :idea:

That happens here also John. And you can also get banned without warning. So tread lightly and carry a big stick.

Commercialfarmer":3kk3pm8o said:
ga.prime":3kk3pm8o said:

I don't know enough about Asad and his past to know if he's good, bad in the grand scheme, but I assume he's just ugly.

Seems like it takes someone ugly in that region to maintain order.

I don't think he supports any religion, but is secular. It is when the non secular group gains control that there is severe persecution based on religion occurs... ie the Arab spring.

Like Gaddafi, who was non secular but tyranical because that is kinda what it takes for stability there. Upsetting that leaves a vacuum.

Moving him was absolutely retarded. He was originally anti America, but after a trial of wills early on, he came around to our way of thinking. Ousting him, was purposeful in destabilizing the country in my opinion. Same as Egypt, so it leads me to conclude it is no different here.

Not a faction of islam support, but support for stability and lack of persecution of the minority groups is the side that we should be on, but we're not. And I think putin has championed that role.
I can't argue with any of your other points, but Putin is in it for the money and nothing else. Russia is and has been the supplier of arms to the Assad regime and so he is trying to preserve that market.

ram":3pj2oqoe said:
That happens here also John. And you can also get banned without warning. So tread lightly and carry a big stick.

There was only one guy I ever saw that got banned without warning, but he reincarnated into a couple other posters. :mrgreen:

Of course you can always call out the mod geni and wish to be banned...... I still get a chuckle OT of those magical words...... "Your wish is my command"

ga.prime":1gab36it said:
I can't argue with any of your other points, but Putin is in it for the money and nothing else. Russia is and has been the supplier of arms to the Assad regime and so he is trying to preserve that market.

He can walk in and take over all of that part of the world and all our leadership is going to do is draw another line and back up.

Alan":1mvkqo2c said:
ram":1mvkqo2c said:

There was only one guy I ever saw that got banned without warning, but he reincarnated into a couple other posters. :mrgreen:

Of course you can always call out the mod geni and wish to be banned...... I still get a chuckle OT of those magical words...... "Your wish is my command"

I figured he would have showed back up by now.

Bigfoot":3rpyvci9 said:
Alan":3rpyvci9 said:
ram":3rpyvci9 said:

Nope, he's completely "over" this site.

Alan":3tdoag1p said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bigfoot":36ta6qo4 said:
Alan":36ta6qo4 said:
ram":36ta6qo4 said:

He will not be showing back up. Unlike some that just change ther name and are back within hours he will not be back.

Latest posts