Little People

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS":1jqjkaon said:
My B-in-Law is about 5' 4" with chronic "little man" syndrome. He was always a great athlete and played minor league baseball for a few years. I guess as a kid in school he heard all of the short jokes and always had that chip on his shoulder and loved to start fights with bigger guys to try and prove physical equality I guess. I don't think he ever won one though. The day that he got his wagon fixed I'll never forget. We were playing a pick-up game of b-ball with some bigger guys. True to form he started a fight when he kept getting his shots blocked. He jumped on a guy who was about 6' 2" and 200 pounds. No fat. The big guy kept pushing him off and kept warning him. I went over and pulled the B-in-Law back and tried to walk him out the gym to cool down but he escaped my grasp (slippery like an eel) and went back in for more. Well he got all that and a pack of crackers. By the time I could get back in there my B-in-Law had a broken jaw, nose, 2 ribs and a concussion. His jaw was wired shut for several weeks. That has been almost 20 years ago and he has not been in a fight since. He ignores any short jokes and does not go off half cocked anymore.
My wife is 5' tall and has always said that she never thought it was worth fighting over a short joke cause she probably would never win anyway.
how do you get them not too make a stomping noise when they walk, like look at me, here i am.. you want you a mess of it
:p

Ala...they're short folks. Don't mean they don't have huge feet... :lol: It's picking up and puttin' down them big a$$ boots that makes that stompin' sound. :lol2: :lol2:

I think that there are both sides of the spectrum whether your are "vertically" challenged or "gigantically" challenged.. ;-)

I know that sometimes as a couple, my husband and I feel like giants when we go somewhere together, he is 6'5" and I am 5'11" and I always where high heals when I dress up..

I do have a serious question though, as a young lady in my teens/early 20's I found that more guys under 5"8 would hit on me than taller guys.
So my question is :
Do men of a smaller stature have a thing for taller women ?

hillsdown":236he84q said:
I think that there are both sides of the spectrum whether your are "vertically" challenged or "gigantically" challenged.. ;-)

I know that sometimes as a couple, my husband and I feel like giants when we go somewhere together, he is 6'5" and I am 5'11" and I always where high heals when I dress up..

I do have a serious question though, as a young lady in my teens/early 20's I found that more guys under 5"8 would hit on me than taller guys.
So my question is :

I'm 6'2", so I'm speaking from observation. Yes!

cfpinz":mhjcbt1i said:
I'm 6'1", started working shift work at 20 years old, weighed 158 and lived with Mom and Dad. Four years later I teetered right around 200+/-. Then I got married and moved out, I'm down to 175 right now. If anyone would like my weight loss secrets I'll be glad to forward them my wife's cookbook, both pages.

Hey cfpinz,

Go easy on the wife's cookin'....... :lol:

My neighbor said that his wife's cooking was so bad that when he threw out the leftovers to his deerhounds they wolfed it down real fast and then had to "lick their a$$ to get the taste out of their mouths."

I guess its no one's place to call someone else "lucky" for being over or underweight if the person doesn't feel that way. My sister is 5'8" and 85 (no she's not anorexic, she has a thyroid problem), I am 5'6" and about 160. I feel alright about my weight most of the time, I mean I'm a farm girl, and a lot of it is muscle (though a little bit is just good food). But, I still feel uncomfortable standing beside my sis and all her skinniness. Nevertheless, there are more important things in life to worry about. I would rather enjoy foods that I love the taste of once in a while rather than be skinny.

I don't know, people come in all different sizes and I can't say that one is better or worse than another . I'm 6 ft 275 lbs, big boned and wide, I have a hard time buying gloves . It always seems all the clothes are for someone smaller . I've had a lot of smaller guys say if I were your size I wouldn't take anything off of anybody, I learned in 4 years of high school wrestling, no matter how strong or how fast or how good you think you are they'll load you on a bus and haul you around the state till somebody kicks your @ss .

Larry

hillsdown":taar5kmq said:

So my question is :

HD I remember your picture, I would say the men short or tall that DIDN'T hit on you, were GAY .

Larry

HUS":36k4yul3 said:
My neighbor said that his wife's cooking was so bad that when he threw out the leftovers to his deerhounds they wolfed it down real fast and then had to "lick their a$$ to get the taste out of their mouths."

I didn't know we were neighbors!

hillsdown":3gy0z4v3 said:
So my question is :

I can't attest for that group but I can prove that looks aren't all that important. In my younger years seems like all I dated were tall blondes (5'7" or so and above) that had low milk epd's to put it nicely. Wound up marrying a short brunette (redhead at the moment) that has rather high milk epd's. Go figure.

If you want to make a short girl mad just call her Sweet an Low. :lol:

larryshoat":1aoz8lg6 said:
I don't know, people come in all different sizes and I can't say that one is better or worse than another . I'm 6 ft 275 lbs, big boned and wide, I have a hard time buying gloves . It always seems all the clothes are for someone smaller . I've had a lot of smaller guys say if I were your size I wouldn't take anything off of anybody, I learned in 4 years of high school wrestling, no matter how strong or how fast or how good you think you are they'll load you on a bus and haul you around the state till somebody kicks your @ss .

Larry

Very good point.
About the same as, "Never was a horse that couldn't be rode. Never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed."

cfpinz":27vpk4dv said:
HUS":27vpk4dv said:

I didn't know we were neighbors!

cfpinz,

I wasn't going to tell everyone WHO actually said it; but since you spilled the beans the secret is out.

HUS":2dh2s3jr said:
cfpinz":2dh2s3jr said:
HUS":2dh2s3jr said:

My ex cooking was so bad when we threw it to the dogs they would'nt eat it and the cats would cover it up. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Latest posts