Little "O" in Austin

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Prez is slobbering in Austin, Tx....his usual backdrop of supposed supporters behind him as he speaks appear to be either drugged or scared to death. Wonder if they're wearing handcuffs?

Edit: Speech has ended and crowd goes wild....glad to get released and head to 6th st.

Kingfisher":2drvlyfd said:
Most here are pizzed cuz security has traffic wadded up in places
Just saw a pic of the loop on TV...not a car to be seen anywhere. I'm sure everyone is setting still and traffic is probably backed up to SA.

kenny thomas":j774b5z9 said:
Notice that he is that close to Mexico but no way is he going on to the border to see first hand what is going on.
Heard on the radio the other day that there is a group wanting to re name part of the Ronald Reagan highway something different, the guy on the radio said that would be fine, and then said they should re name the highway going in to Texas from Mexico the Barack Obama expressway :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:, I thought that was pretty good.

denvermartinfarms":2mi3hdld said:
kenny thomas":2mi3hdld said:
Notice that he is that close to Mexico but no way is he going on to the border to see first hand what is going on.
Heard on the radio the other day that there is a group wanting to re name part of the Ronald Reagan highway something different, the guy on the radio said that would be fine, and then said they should re name the highway going in to Texas from Mexico the Barack Obama expressway :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:, I thought that was pretty good.
That would be very appropriate...it's probably nothing but a dam dirt trail anyway.

Latest posts