Limosene Bull Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

nimrod.jpg

Here ya go, these are bulls that belonged to Hillcrest Limousin back in the late 70's early 80's

scan.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Hillcrest Limousin was near Harlan in sw Iowa. Much of his herd was from the Demier/Sudbrink herd out of Miami Ok. with bloodlines out of Fanfaron, Carnaval, Hanchon.

Man those are some allsome looking animals.Thanks for all the pictures. I just bought a 600 pound Limi bull from a friend and im looking now for a simi bull abought the same size. I want to split my small herd into half, 14 cows for each bull. Some are already bred to my friends Limi bull. 11 have nice calves on there side. I want to finnish the Limi bull I bought and want to finnish out the Simi bull out my self also. I have my scheduling off anyway so Im willing to waite for there maturity. If anyone has a good looking simi bull for sell that is around 600 pounds, that is thinking of taking him to auction, contact me 1-304-617-9785 Just leave me a message if you could post a picture of him. Love to have the best animals. Thanks Will come up to 500 miles of Ashland Kentucky, Huntington West Viginia area. Will pay best price for the best one someone wants to sell.

Latest posts