Letter to Dun and La4

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
With regret I am going to have to quit reading your post, several on the beginners board have stated that old ranchers can't operate a computer. Second if you make a lot of post apparently you have no cattle. Dun you have nearly 8000 and La4 over 4000. Up to this time I thought I had a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips.
Dang now I have been wrong 3 times.

Caustic Burno":1v378kf5 said:
With regret I am going to have to quit reading your post, several on the beginners board have stated that old ranchers can't operate a computer. Second if you make a lot of post apparently you have no cattle. Dun you have nearly 8000 and La4 over 4000. Up to this time I thought I had a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips.
Dang now I have been wrong 3 times.

I never do listen to those with a bunch of post, I always assumed they must not be very smart having to ask all those questions and all. ;-)

CB, you just have to learn how to pamper some of them complainers on the beginners board. Some are actin like they just got weaned, so offer em a warm glass of milk before you share your wisdom. just a thought. jp

VanC - looks like that qualifies you for office in Crowder's government. :lol:

Sorry Caustic - we've been told you're underqualified for anything. ;-)

Jeez, I sure am glad I'm smart enough to figure out who to listen to for myself.

I'll delete all of them, then maybe I'll know something. But that's pretty doubtfull

dun

dun":3hvwnbbu said:
I'll delete all of them, then maybe I'll know something. But that's pretty doubtfull

dun

Dun are you the top cheese, with post on here? Can not remember seeing anyone with more than you. They are going to have to create a supreme Guru for you. Or maybe a Golden Guru, might even get a plaque or something :D

dun":hmlgjt1e said:

dun

Dun are you the top cheese, with post on here? Can not remember seeing anyone with more than you. They are going to have to create a supreme Guru for you. Or maybe a Golden Guru, might even get a plaque or something :D

Latest posts