Let's Review Shall We

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2o7762tf said:
Shakespeare make Rods and Reels. Ya'll oughta try the model # BR-549 Baitcaster at least once.

Shakespeare also makes or made, a fantastic line of hunting bows. I used to have a "Wonderbow", a 65 lb. recurve, that was awesome. ;-)

john250":7gd21qwd said:
cowgirl580":7gd21qwd said:
john250":7gd21qwd said:
Green Creek":7gd21qwd said:
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

This is an aside to anotherwise jaw dropping thread, but GreenCreek, you may be the first to quote Shakespeare on here. First I can remember, anyhow.

I thought it was "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks"?
Could be wrong though

I didn't say greencreek got it absolutely right. :lol: I'd have to google to be sure myself. I just wanted to acknowledge the effort. :lol:

You're right. I'm making it too complicated and technical. Good job greencreek

I see the offending post has been removed from this thread which makes it a little puzzling for late comers. I was going to reread to see if it actually said all the things I thought I read but in order to protect us from ourselves and idle curiosity, Macon rightly removed it. That guy has issues and told us more than we wanted to know.

Guess I should've read it while I had the chance...

Alice

Green Creek":1med6hyc said:
I see the offending post has been removed from this thread which makes it a little puzzling for late comers. I was going to reread to see if it actually said all the things I thought I read but in order to protect us from ourselves and idle curiosity, Macon rightly removed it. That guy has issues and told us more than we wanted to know.

Thank you Macon!

Latest posts