Let's Review Shall We

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":1iw4gsfw said:
Hey, At least I dont set around in silk shorts and a tank top watchin Oprah, Dr. Shill and get Cosmopolitan Magazine mailed to me, and Lord knows what else. :shock:

What's wrong with Cosmo mag?

cowgirl580":27lhbgog said:
Crowderfarms":27lhbgog said:
Hey, At least I dont set around in silk shorts and a tank top watchin Oprah, Dr. Shill and get Cosmopolitan Magazine mailed to me, and Lord knows what else. :shock:

Not a thing lest your Aplus an Female. I done mastered all the tricks in them magazines years ago. Aint that right Cowgirl.? :heart: :heart: :shock:

Crowderfarms":1ritftev said:
cowgirl580":1ritftev said:
Crowderfarms":1ritftev said:

Not a thing lest your Aplus an Female. I done mastered all the tricks in them magazines years ago. Aint that right Cowgirl.? :heart: :heart: :shock:

Do ya'll suffer from A.D.D. ???? You went and left out "The View". Aplus's favorite. (sorry Aplus but I couldn't pass this one up :lol: ) That's the show with Babaric Wilters in it. I have actually surfed through it a few times when commercials came on.

Crowderfarms":2ijjv6wq said:
cowgirl580":2ijjv6wq said:
Crowderfarms":2ijjv6wq said:

Doesn't Cosmo have "Scratch and Sniff"? Yea, I bet you have that one mastered! :lol:

To heck with Rosie. I filled out for a Merican' Spress Card, since Ellen Degenerate is their new spokesMan, and they wanted my sex and I put Lesbian, and got denied. What should I do?

Crowderfarms":3945zz5v said:
cowgirl580":3945zz5v said:
Crowderfarms":3945zz5v said:

oh, ummm, absolutely. :roll:

john250":37ebw34b said:
Green Creek":37ebw34b said:
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

This is an aside to anotherwise jaw dropping thread, but GreenCreek, you may be the first to quote Shakespeare on here. First I can remember, anyhow.

I thought it was "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks"?
Could be wrong though

cowgirl580":3c1aluln said:
john250":3c1aluln said:
Green Creek":3c1aluln said:

This is an aside to anotherwise jaw dropping thread, but GreenCreek, you may be the first to quote Shakespeare on here. First I can remember, anyhow.

Could be wrong though

I didn't say greencreek got it absolutely right. :lol: I'd have to google to be sure myself. I just wanted to acknowledge the effort. :lol:

Crowderfarms":3kql9906 said:
To heck with Rosie. I filled out for a Merican' Spress Card, since Ellen Degenerate is their new spokesMan, and they wanted my sex and I put Lesbian, and got denied. What should I do?

When they got to that question and the person said "Sex?" - The correct answer is 'Yes, please."

Please keep this in mind as I am sure you'll be going to a family reunion this summer and no doubt this question will pop up again.

cowgirl580":6pq8ygh8 said:
john250":6pq8ygh8 said:
Green Creek":6pq8ygh8 said:

Could be wrong though
That would be Yoda ;-)

thou is correct dear Sir it is a quote from Hamlet, it is written

'The lady doth protest to much, methinks' Hamlet (111, ii, 239)

QueenGertrude said it to her son Hamlet, not realizing it is herself she is talking about.

You are right, the quote wasn't exactly correct; I was more interested in making a point there. Thanks for expanding on the subject everyone.