Txwalt

Reaction score
Some stuff I made.

30157_1468364748370_1211104254_1330.jpg

30157_1468364868373_1211104254_1330.jpg

leather3098.jpg

holster03001.jpg

holster001.jpg

Nothing fancy. Just some functional stuff. I've been making dog collars and key chains latley. Just havn't downloaded the stuff off the camera yet.

Walt

Looks like some good leather work,Walt.
And a good looking 9.18 makarov,have one my self and really like it.

Cal

Me and my buddy have been looking for some who can do gator skin work.....boots wallets purses(wives) etc. We just got into gator hunting and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find someone who can work the tanned skins into something nice. If your up for send me a pm, cus this next season is just around the corner

hooknline":1kyft4hh said:
Me and my buddy have been looking for some who can do gator skin work.....boots wallets purses(wives) etc. We just got into gator hunting and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find someone who can work the tanned skins into something nice. If your up for send me a pm, cus this next season is just around the corner

I've never worked with gator skin but I think I can point you in the right direction. http://leatherworker.net/forum/ I bet someone on that site can help you out.

Walt

Calman":2tukgizj said:
Looks like some good leather work,Walt.
And a good looking 9.18 makarov,have one my self and really like it.

Cal

I bought my makarov for $150 maybe 5 years ago. Back then they were all over the place. Last few gun shows I went to you can't find them anymore. Thanks for the compliment too.

Walt

Latest posts