Kicking myself for being a fool

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do appreciate the advice, but it ain't like that
As I said probably just bit of a midlife crisis
I have reason you wonder about what might have been, but I'm a private person :D
I really just made all that stuff up
I get on here and pretend to be something I'm not and play Internet cowboy
I really live in an apartment in Dallas and drive a Volvo to work in my cubicle
I just wanted to sound cool and pretend to be a cowboy
Sometimes I get dressed up and put my hat and spurs on and hang out at he feed store and tell everybody how big a place I own and how many cows I have
I want buy a big dually and a roping horse so and run around with those guys, but I don't know how to ride much less rope
Maybe I can take lessons from someone
I feel better now the truth is out

cross_7":2sbib4oe said:
I do appreciate the advice, but it ain't like that
As I said probably just bit of a midlife crisis
I have reason you wonder about what might have been, but I'm a private person :D
I really just made all that stuff up
I get on here and pretend to be something I'm not and play Internet cowboy
I really live in an apartment in Dallas and drive a Volvo to work in my cubicle
I just wanted to sound cool and pretend to be a cowboy
Sometimes I get dressed up and put my hat and spurs on and hang out at he feed store and tell everybody how big a place I own and how many cows I have
I want buy a big dually and a roping horse so and run around with those guys, but I don't know how to ride much less rope
Maybe I can take lessons from someone
I feel better now the truth is out

I hope you feel better cuz you sure made my head hurt :shock: :lol2:

Cross, sometimes there are some real dumbazz things posted on Cattle Today, this is one of them. You are married right? You know, if your wife has any smarts at all she knows you post on Cattle Today. If you have any smarts at all you'll realize your wife does not have to be a member to read the post on Cattle Today. How will your wife feel if she gets wind of your post and reads it?

If this is a joke, it's a very bad one ..... At this point I don't see it as a joke ..... So, I feel sorry for your wife and kids.

Alan

Alan":39g5yoh5 said:
Cross, sometimes there are some real dumbazz things posted on Cattle Today, this is one of them. You are married right? You know, if your wife has any smarts at all she knows you post on Cattle Today. If you have any smarts at all you'll realize your wife does not have to be a member to read the post on Cattle Today. How will your wife feel if she gets wind of your post and reads it?

If this is a joke, it's a very bad one ..... At this point I don't see it as a joke ..... So, I feel sorry for your wife and kids.

Alan

I said I made it all up
I don't even have a wife. I've never even kissed a girl
I live alone in an apartment with my cats
I do have an ad on farmers only but I haven't got date yet
I've been trying to get a hold of Jill but she's always out walking he corn field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts