Kentucky

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals said:
Born and Raised Caldwell County in Western KY.

What was that old grocery store called off highway 62? Kind of on the out skirts there. The building is still there but its no longer a grocery store.

I like Princeton. They had the movie theater 🍿 on the news the other day. Made me want to go get some popcorn but I'm staying home. Cars were lined up all down the street.

Chevy said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:

What was that old grocery store called off highway 62? Kind of on the out skirts there. The building is still there but its no longer a grocery store.

I like Princeton. They had the movie theater 🍿 on the news the other day. Made me want to go get some popcorn but I'm staying home. Cars were lined up all down the street.
Hancock's Neighborhood Market More For Less think it is a Auction Center now. Yeah I didn't know about the theater day until it was over. Glad they got that support. I'm out off of Hwy 91 south.

Been stranded in the frigid northland of Christian Co., KY for 26 years now... far from my balmy homeland at Auburn/Opelika, AL - War Dam* Eagle!

Lucky_P said:
Been stranded in the frigid northland of Christian Co., KY for 26 years now... far from my balmy homeland at Auburn/Opelika, AL - War Dam* Eagle!

Haha I call it "Stucky " seems people just end up stuck in Kentucky. 😊
Hi neighbor 👋🏽 we aren't to far from you.
I love to take our children to Christian way farms. Its a cool place. If you haven't been and have any younger grandchildren...kids. Good people.
I love the Indian pow wow too.
Christian County is really pretty. I drive over there sometimes just to go to Walmart or shopping. I've been wanting to go to the bicycle store there before this Coronavirus 😩

FlyingLSimmentals said:
Chevy said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:

Hancock's Neighborhood Market More For Less think it is a Auction Center now. Yeah I didn't know about the theater day until it was over. Glad they got that support. I'm out off of Hwy 91 south.

Thank you! My husband and I have been trying to remember what it was called. I said Hancock's but it didn't seem right. There is a fabric store named Hancock's in McCracken County. I'm getting older I'm starting to have a harder time remembering 😕 names, dates, times, etc. :deadhorse: :cry2: Getting old stinks.
Okay I know abouts where you are. Its nice out that way.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Chevy said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Not hardly.
what part of Tennessee are you in?

Franklin, south of Nashville.

We been there a few times or so we can't seem to remember why... pretty sure bought somethings but not sure what.

https://youtu.be/WoIfglXAbh0

I haven't been everywhere but definitely been lots of places. Our children keep saying after this Coronavirus they are ready to travel like we used to. 😍

littletom said:
I'm from Metcalfe county. Home of the Ky Headhunters Band. Some of you may remember from the 90's. About our only claim to fame.

Well Mr Little Tom... I wasn't real sure where Metcalfe County was, so I google that 🤬. Than had no clue who Ky headhunters band was... Google that...🤬 made me feel pretty dumb, until I heard a few songs. I remembering hearing their songs as a young kid my parents listened to them. After spending an hour or so watching YouTube video on them that was pretty cool thanks for sharing.

I was trying to think of something our county was famous for.... nothing came to mind.

Whos from Kentucky that hasn't post on here? Roll call. 😊

Latest posts