Kentucky / Georgia Questions

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":2u6hu2oy said:
Is it true that Univ. of Georgia diploma may be used for a
"handicapped" notice when parking your car?

:lol: :D I like that one.

Know what the UG grad said to the UK grad?

Want fries with that?

Newest craze in "Kids Fashions" in Georgia:

T-shirts that have written on them...............................

"WHO'S MY DADDY?"

Didn't the Georgia Senate just pass a new law that says when a couple get divorced, they are still legally brother and sister??

Crowderfarms":1t1qtidt said:
Kentucky ?.

Do yall still have that famous chain of restaurants called Kentucky Fried Chitlins?

That's why they shortened the name to KFC. Regardless of the meat, it's all about those 11 herbs and spices.

When you buy a trailer house in Georgia, do you get the tires to put on the roof for free or do you have to purchase them as a option? If you can't afford that, can you have someone at the plant to paint black circles on the roof?

How about an '88 Transmero on blocks to put in the yard? You know, to kinda start you off right?

You can say whatever you like about Kentucky...it seems we always rank about 48th in education, health problems, etc. but we are always very thankful for West Virginia and Mississippi but I've learned that Louisiana is charging hard to the back of the pack from what I've seen following Katrina.

kyblockhead":wxlnfln4 said:
You can say whatever you like about Kentucky...it seems we always rank about 48th in education, health problems, etc. but we are always very thankful for West Virginia and Mississippi but I've learned that Louisiana is charging hard to the back of the pack from what I've seen following Katrina.

That's the official state slogan. "Thank God for Mississippi"

ALACOWMAN":1w4wx7k8 said:
you know what folks in georgia do when their trucks break down?................ they build a house beside it

Seems to me that most of them just put a mobile home beside of it! Speaking of 'mobile' isn't that in Alabama?

By the way, I only live a few miles from the Tennessee line and I just saw the best thing ever to come out of Tennessee......

.....an empty Greyhound.

CUZ":2xt3ti3v said:
Hasbeen, is it true that children in Ethiopia still have an annual festival thanking God they're not from Kentucky?

Cuz

Close. They're thanking God for the children of Kentucky. Our mamas making us clean our plates is what kept them from starving.

Hasbeen":2zwvykxq said:
CUZ":2zwvykxq said:
Hasbeen, is it true that children in Ethiopia still have an annual festival thanking God they're not from Kentucky?

Cuz

Close. They're thanking God for the children of Kentucky. Our mamas making us clean our plates is what kept them from starving.

Just what is the state food of Kentucky? I know Louisville's has got to be the hot brown but Louisville is a separate nation unto itself - just ask anyone from there.

Bullbuyer":1hay1k3v said:
Hasbeen":1hay1k3v said:
CUZ":1hay1k3v said:

Cuz

Just what is the state food of Kentucky?

That would be the "mint julep".

I can easily field the Kentucky state food. It's roadkill. If a Possum is hit during the night, it's bound to be in a Kentucky skillet by breakfast.The state line is only 12 miles from here.