Kentucky / Georgia Questions

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef is what's for dinner here in the only cattle state east of the Mississippi. I love to travel to Louisiana and eat the food but I've learned just to not ask what it is. I believe those folks eat anything that'll fit in the pot but they know how to make it taste good.

BTW, Louisville doesn't claim to be a separate nation but the rest of the state does.

Hasbeen":2x7mlmws said:
Know what the UG grad said to the UK grad?

Want fries with that?

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I just graduated from Brigham Young University and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch, and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law, and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Kentucky and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, ya'll ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

cmjust0":2bbl3n9n said:
Hasbeen":2bbl3n9n said:
Know what the UG grad said to the UK grad?

Want fries with that?

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I just graduated from Brigham Young University and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch, and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law, and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Kentucky and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, ya'll ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

LMAOROF :lol: :lol:

Canadian_Cowgirl":3a5vhdxj said:
educating or deducating :lol: And I thought floridians were bad, they are no where near yall! Thank god! :p

Katy

Watch it girl or I might have to tell them where you are from. :lol:

Canadian_Cowgirl":1evqx9lg said:
flaboy?":1evqx9lg said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":1evqx9lg said:
educating or deducating :lol: And I thought floridians were bad, they are no where near yall! Thank god! :p

Katy

You wouldnt dare!!!

Katy

Ah, now don't dare me...
reddevil.gif

Bullbuyer":sc5ip9ww said:
Don't get flaboy all riled up! He might go stompin' up into Georgia and bump his toe on a rusty ol' car settin' in the grass!

Well, dont you know thems are just Collectors Items waitin to be discovered?? ;-)

Katy

flaboy?":20uh3o6w said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":20uh3o6w said:
flaboy?":20uh3o6w said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":20uh3o6w said:

Katy

You wouldnt dare!!!

Katy

Ah, now don't dare me...
reddevil.gif

Yeah, well what if I did dare you? Not that I am!
050103lv_prv.gif

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl":3nkwmlfo said:
Bullbuyer":3nkwmlfo said:
Don't get flaboy all riled up! He might go stompin' up into Georgia and bump his toe on a rusty ol' car settin' in the grass!

Well, dont you know thems are just Collectors Items waitin to be discovered?? ;-)

Katy

Ya ever tried to buy one of those collectors items? All I ever heard is "nope, not for sale, I 'm gonna restore it". 10 years latter it is still in the same place. :lol:

Canadian_Cowgirl":hdvjo7h6 said:
050103lv_prv.gif

Katy

ALL RIGHT DANG IT THAT IS CLOSE ENOUGH OF A DARE FOR ME.

OK, boys and girls the Canadian_Cowgirl is originally a FLORIDIAN!!!! :shock:

flaboy?":nagrtzuu said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":nagrtzuu said:
050103lv_prv.gif

Katy

ALL RIGHT DANG IT THAT IS CLOSE ENOUGH OF A DARE FOR ME.

OK, boys and girls the Canadian_Cowgirl is originally a FLORIDIAN!!!! :shock:

:eek: :eek: :eek: YOU DIDNT!!!

Think most of them already knew, and for those who dont yes im from Florida, kinda sad really! :devil2: :devil2:
I mean lots of people thought i was smart till they found out i was from Florida, now they just think im a DUMB REDNECK! :devil2: :D :pretty: :pretty: :pretty:

Katy

flaboy?":2nrprohe said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2nrprohe said:
Bullbuyer":2nrprohe said:

Katy

Ya ever tried to buy one of those collectors items? All I ever heard is "nope, not for sale, I 'm gonna restore it". 10 years latter it is still in the same place. :lol:

Heard it a dozen times! Last one I remember was a door on a 66 Chevy. Went by several years later - they was using it as a chicken house!!!

Being a transplant, something I have wondered.
What does the signs mean that say "Slow children playing"

kickinbull":7ujvtznp said:
Being a transplant, something I have wondered.
What does the signs mean that say "Slow children playing"

It's just a polite way of saying Kentucky kids might be out playing and since they might wonder out in the road you need to watch for them.

Latest posts