Kentucky / Georgia Questions

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
We've seen some threads related to Tenn., WV, Australia, etc. where the person making the post would volunteer to answer questions related to their home state/country. How about some folks from the Bluegrass and Peach states step up and volunteer to answer some questions?

Hasbeen":3pn09ixm said:
I'll take a shot. At least what pertains to my little corner of Kentucky. (Ky, Tenn, Virg. border.)

Do the children in Kentucky really average 18 years of age in the 6th grade? :lol:

MikeC":13gm0h09 said:
Hasbeen":13gm0h09 said:
I'll take a shot. At least what pertains to my little corner of Kentucky. (Ky, Tenn, Virg. border.)

Do the children in Kentucky really average 18 years of age in the 6th grade? :lol:

That aint right :lol: ...but, as long as it aint about Virginia, it's still funny :D

Mike, I dont no any with that much learning.

csm

Crowderfarms":13kyojij said:
Can you still legally Marry your Aunt's Brother's daughter?

Also, If they have kids, what are the odds for "Defects"? :shock:

I once heard an old woman lamenting her daughter's impending divorce. She said "Well, that's what she gets for marrying outside the family".

Very low chance of defects if the aunt is the wife of my father's brother. But usually if it requires that much thought, we just figure it's far enough.

Horticattleman":8tlx2wwb said:
Do false teeth count as collateral when bying a 14 wide?

No, but the 14 footer can be used as collateral on the false teeth.

Fellow told me once it was the coldest night he'd ever seen.
I asked him if his teeth chattered. "I don't know" he said "We don't sleep together anymore".

Hope this is educating some of y'all. Keep 'em coming.

Is it true that "M&M"s were outlawed in Kentucky because the Legislators there found them too hard to peel?

Canadian_Cowgirl":z0v9y6xm said:
Hasbeen":z0v9y6xm said:
Hope this is educating some of y'all. Keep 'em coming.

educating or deducating :lol: And I thought floridians were bad, they are no where near yall! Thank god! :p

Katy

LOL. Well, Katy, country folk are country folk wherever they are. Things have changed here over last 50 years but I am old enough to remember some of the 60s and the great War On Poverty when all the volunteers from up north came to change us. My favorite was when one prim young volunteer asked an old mountain man why he stayed and lived in a shack with no plumbing when he could move to the city and have indoor bathrooms. His answer was great. He thought a minute then said. "Peers to me the question is would I rather have indoor plumbing or a whole mountain to pee on." Summed it up pretty good.

MikeC":2bh30rf9 said:
Is it true that "M&M"s were outlawed in Kentucky because the Legislators there found them too hard to peel?

No, but they did demand they be more uniform. Got some complaints that some were marked M&M while some W&W.

Hasbeen":3mq9xhm1 said:
MikeC":3mq9xhm1 said:

No, but they did demand they be more uniform. Got some complaints that some were marked M&M while some W&W.

:lol: :lol:

Might be that they were picked too green also. ;-)

I like your sense of humor Hasbeen. :p

Is it true that Univ. of Georgia diploma may be used for a
"handicapped" notice when parking your car?

Latest posts