Kentucky folks better hold on

Help Support CattleToday:

Good luck to all--after all the snow I saw on the news not long ago, I suspect that area is already saturated to the limit.

I's been crazy here today. Local flooding, roads washed out, and GE had a 6 acre building burn to the ground.

TennesseeTuxedo":2opnghtx said:
I thought this might be a thread warning the Kitty Cat fans about messing with the Big Bad Badgers.

GO BADGERS!

I would find satisfaction in another UK victory and this close to a perfect season, it would be remarkable if they can do that.

It rained all night up here in NE KY. It seems to be clearing at this time: 3 PM Friday. I sure hope so. Everything is flooded. I have never seen this much standing water. This was a very damaging rain from an erosion perspective.

Hasn't been too bad here. The creeks have gotten out and the water got over the road but nothing to bad. The erosion is probably the worse part here. Looks like TN is the one under the gun now. I figure the Cats are more than capable to tangle and take care of the Badgers after all it's not football season :) . It should be one of the best games, both squads are really good this season and the winner probably wins the championship with ease.

We got 4 1/2" in the past 24 hours but it is already receding here. I went out and spread red clover seed on 45 acres of orchard grass hay ground. I don't have to worry about it sitting on top of the ground it will be interesting to see what it does.

FlyingLSimmentals":rqd3v2sj said:
Hasn't been too bad here. The creeks have gotten out and the water got over the road but nothing to bad. The erosion is probably the worse part here. Looks like TN is the one under the gun now. I figure the Cats are more than capable to tangle and take care of the Badgers after all it's not football season :) . It should be one of the best games, both squads are really good this season and the winner probably wins the championship with ease.

With ease?

You do realize Duke went to Wisconsin and beat them on their home court right? Not many teams do that.

TT, Duke won't beat Wisconsin twice and I did say probably. Anyhow hopefully it'll be UK, and the Cats should dominate that devil team. Plus I'm not sure Duke will move past the Spartans. I've been under estimating that team for a while. Sure hope your not rooting for Duke, that would be a disgrace to that Kentucky property you own. Being owned by a Duke fan :( .
As far as the weather is concerned I hope everyone was able to get through it fine with little to no damage.

Long story but yes, I am a huge fan of Duke and Coach K. My father in law was a season ticket holder at UofL and yet one of his two daughters graduated from UK however the pretty one only attended UK for 2 years before coming to her senses and transferring to a college in Texas where she had the misfortune of meeting me and as they say the rest is history.

GO BADGERS! And then GO DUKE!

Deepsouth":2boxnq44 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2boxnq44 said:
Hey wise guy! Our farm is in Kentucky and we had 4 inches of rain last night. Lots of flash flooding.

I've heard of a man without a country but I guess your the man without a state.

Born in North Carolina, raised in Texas, been in Tennessee 25 years and counting so technically I have three wise guy!

TennesseeTuxedo":1tdnqlgj said:
Long story but yes, I am a huge fan of Duke and Coach K. My father in law was a season ticket holder at UofL and yet one of his two daughters graduated from UK however the pretty one only attended UK for 2 years before coming to her senses and transferring to a college in Texas where she had the misfortune of meeting me and as they say the rest is history.

GO BADGERS! And then GO DUKE!
I'm familiar with that little university in Texas. They had a heck of a good BB team this year too. GO DUKE !!!!!

Latest posts