Kenny Thomas

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":2ecwmwid said:
lol no kenny no cash needed from me remember its going on your account ... On a more serious note what would it cost to restore a cub or any tractor I got a MF 50 id like to restore too.

Go to http://www.yesterdaystractor.com and someone there can tell you anything you would ever want to know about any kind of antique tractor. I am sure it could be bored out and lots of other things done but someone there that is a cub expert could tell you for sure.

If you can do it all except the engine rebuild almost any machine shop in your area could do that. You can spend as little as a couple hundred or a couple thousand on the engine. The Massey Harris 44 I have has had more work done to the engine than what I gave for the finished tractor after it was done.

yea my cousin races his car alot the guy that built his engine told him speed costs how fast do you want to go lol... I wouldnt want to race it but maybe 20 hp or same amount as a 8n or 9n would be nice but I wouldnt rebuild it till it blew or something

kenny thomas":3rr9bbx6 said:
J&D Cattle":3rr9bbx6 said:
That's a nice looking tractor Kenny.
I actually showed it to the wife Saturday. She didn't know WE owned it. Still haven't told her about the gooseneck trailer I bought this week to haul it on. Sure is nice having the farm 4 miles from home. :cboy:

:lol2:

I'd get a frying pan to the head if I tried that. Dang beancounters. :D

I actually showed it to the wife Saturday. She didn't know WE owned it. Still haven't told her about the gooseneck trailer I bought this week to haul it on. Sure is nice having the farm 4 miles from home. :cboy:[/quote]

:lol2:

I'd get a frying pan to the head if I tried that. Dang beancounters. :D[/quote]
J&Dcattle, when we were both younger we discussed everything and jointly made the decisions on what to buy. We had to borrow all the money then so both of had to sign usually so she had to know. Now she has lost interest in the farms and cattle and she looks at the farm account every few months to see if I have went broke yet. I did tell her tonight that I had leased another farm today but I had mentioned it a few months ago that I might. I drove by the house tonight with the new flatbed goosneck trailer with a tractor on it but she didnt even notice. It works for us but im sure it wouldnt for everyone.

I posted before on here about buying stuff. My wife doesn't care about what I buy at all I can come home with whatever I want she will say thats cool and keep rolling on. Anything she wants she buys or i buy for her so its only fair I get whatever I want. She calls me mr haney says I collect junk she hates seeing me go to auctions and bring stuff back and junk up the place lol but doesnt care what I spent at all

Not a B, they are real lightweight. The tires are another story. I bid on a tractor at a recent sale just for the tires. The owner no-sale it because I got it for less than the tires were worth.

gotcha... yea i was thinking the same thing because i have a 12hp craftsman rider and my cub and i mow my yard with the cub lol

Latest posts