Just wishing everybody a good season.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
Been a rough kind of a year for a lot of folks. Loss, illnesses, rough disagreeable weather, seems like no shortage of things to bring anybody down. Took some time away from social media. Spring seems to have finally sprung, getting warmer, grass greened up and starting to grow. Hoping that everyone has a good and prosperous season.

Ky hills said:
Been a rough kind of a year for a lot of folks. Loss, illnesses, rough disagreeable weather, seems like no shortage of things to bring anybody down. Took some time away from social media. Spring seems to have finally sprung, getting warmer, grass greened up and starting to grow. Hoping that everyone has a good and prosperous season.

I hope you have a good season too Kyhills.

Ky hills said:

It has been nice here. The rainfall in March was normal. The first normal rainfall in 8 months.

Been rough here, and not just on the farm. Meeting with an outfit today about possibly purchasing our business that has been in the family for 90 years. I'm not loving it, but I think it is time. Hopefully, I will be able to get into a new venture that has been on my mind for probably 15 years.

Good luck everyone, but the midwest isn't getting relief any time soon.
https://www.omaha.com/weather/another-bomb-cyclone-could-strike-nebraska-this-week/article_2337d7b6-40d3-5d18-8389-a7e03cb8f0e5.html

https://wgntv.com/2019/04/08/watches-warnings-hoisted-across-21-states-as-2nd-powerhouse-bomb-cyclone-looms-residents-from-nebraska-minnesota-upstate-wisconsin-on-alert-for-a-blizzard-windy-rains-mixed/

Latest posts