Just for fun

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":3apab02t said:
alisonb":3apab02t said:
New Yorker :lol:

Do you also talk incredibly fast? Back when there was "directory assistance" on the old rotary telephone I talked with an operator in New York. She remarked on my country drawl. I remarked "say that slower".

I miss the days of flirting with the operator

sim.-ang.king":1g0vbuir said:
denvermartinfarms":1g0vbuir said:
sim.-ang.king":1g0vbuir said:
Springfield MO, Wichita KS, and I forget the other.

They were pretty close, Southern IL is a lot more like MO then Illinois.
That's funny, I'm an hour from Springfield and I didn't get it.
How do you say crawdad?
Most folks here add an "L" in there and say crawldad. I tried to answer honestly. I say crawdad

Ouachita":2bpvu5un said:
sim.-ang.king":2bpvu5un said:
denvermartinfarms":2bpvu5un said:
How do you say crawdad?
Most folks here add an "L" in there and say crawldad. I tried to answer honestly. I say crawdad
Well that's how I got MO, because said Crawdad, not crayfish, and I picked soda.
But I don't know how they pick these cities because STL was bright red but they didn't have that.

AC I am really starting to worry about you.
You are easily entertained I will give you that.
It is quite evident you are spending to much time conversing with Isom .

i got Birmingham and Montgomery and i cant remember the 3rd but it was a town close to the boarder of Alabama but in Georgia lol ... i KNEW i didnt belong in Florida ;)

sim.-ang.king":1x71oiqp said:
denvermartinfarms":1x71oiqp said:
sim.-ang.king":1x71oiqp said:
Springfield MO, Wichita KS, and I forget the other.

They were pretty close, Southern IL is a lot more like MO then Illinois.
How do you say crawdad?
I say crawdad and soda. Those were the same as the first time, but the few different questions the second time changed Nashville and Lexington to Springfield and Kansas City, little rock stayed the same.

Shantilly":1u6058uk said:
Jackson, Mississippi, Birmingham, Alabama and Columbus, Georgia lol
So why would you want to move to Texas? Sounds like came up with a pretty concentrated area a ways east of Texas. You know what they say, computer knows best!

Amarillo, Oklahoma City and Little Rock - pretty accurate for me. Though I've never spent much time around Little Rock, I apparently speak of lawyers the same way they do...

Latest posts